Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

As does nightwing. And isnt cyborg showing up in the show after we have already seen a movie version? I dont think they will impose as many rules with streaming service as they do on theCW. And even there they did their own version of superman. Buuuut then again, harley was off limits for arrow.. Eh, they obviously have no clear rules or strategy.
I feel that the only reason why CW are allowed to have their own Superman is because WB don't have any plans for a solo Superman movie atm. DC can be inconsistent on which characters can be used and it has caused some confusion e.g. Deathstroke. But it seems like A lister characters are off limits bar Superman.

There’s a leaked photo from a costume test of Batman for this show. Hoping it’s real.

Assuming it's a prototype because it looks awful.

Well.... the cowl looks decent. I'm gonna wait and see it in action as you can that it's still not finished

I doubt that's the finished suit.

I hope that's not the finished suit! :funny:

It looks kinda like a cross between the TDK and BvS suits (although the pic's I've seen are cropped so it's hard to tell the ear length).

There is quite a few pics of it online. The cowl looks like a modified Batman Returns cowl. The rest of it looks like a modified Nolan suit.

more than likely it will only be used for shadowed outlines of Batman.

I doubt that's the finished suit, though that's a great cowl to model it on. Suggests we're getting long ears if he shows up. Looks like basic costume/materials tests. That doesn't really look like a Nolan suit. I think in the shadows it could look pretty decent.

I'm betting it's only used in outlines/shadows. I don't think we'll get a full, good shot of Bats.

I saw the suit earlier while scrolling through IG not knowing it had anything to do with this show. I thought it was some fan posting his cosplay progress. I guess I should've read the caption.

I wonder if we'll see Deathstroke punching Batman in the face til he bleeds and loses consciousness.
An enemy of Robin does what Robin said in the trailer.

I wonder if we'll see Deathstroke punching Batman in the face til he bleeds and loses consciousness.
An enemy of Robin does what Robin said in the trailer.
If that enemy is Catwoman or Poison Ivy.

So he goes back to normal skin color right after he reverts from an animal form then? I guess that's something. At least now we know he will turn into an animal and then back again naked. Still think he should stay green and Starfire is still not looking like Starfire.

Tis looked good until they added the 2003 music. They need to get rid off whoever is doing those trailers.

So are people still in doubt that that’s what Starfire is probably gonna look like or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"