Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Today’s episode was really good! Hope to see more Jason Todd in the future! Curran was likeable, funny, and brutal!

I loved the little bit we saw of the Batmobile.
Looks a lot like what I’ve been wanting for the next set of Batman movies.

It reminds me a bit of the 66 Batmobile.

I did like how Jason was really excited to meet Dick! I was thinking, this version seems like a person you’d want to hang out, how bad could he be? Then, he beat up those cops!

Also loved the glimpse of the Batmobile and the mention of Dent.

Feels like the time when Supergirl was first airing and we kept wondering if Superman would ever show up. Then he did...

I really hope we see Batman in this show eventually. I think a Batman tv series would be cool to see. Along with Superman.
Pretty sure he will, but they (the writers and producers) obviously want the viewers to focus on the Titan characters and like them before they introduce Batman; very similar to the way the CW handled Superman, as Vlyse has stated above.

Batman needs to remain a cameo in Titans, otherwise the Batman character would take away from the Titans - and this show is about the Titans. I'd desire nothing more than infrequent Batman appearances, but they'd have to be brilliant scenes when he is about. I wouldn't mind a Titans/Doom Patrol crossover/teamup in S2 either, similar to how the CW do their crossover episodes.

Maybe that'll be the time to introduce Batman? The CW shows get to use Superman every once in a while, whilst the DC Streaming Shows get to use Batman in the same capacity?

Can't believe the "Robin Lives" option is actually winning.

Can't believe the "Robin Lives" option is actually winning.

IMO it's too early for this poll. Jason has just been introduced and people like him, so of course they want him to stick around.

Conor Leslie as Donna Troy

ntw5Ov4.jpg

FOEfMPA.jpg

5438p0o.jpg

bqa4k5U.jpg

Anybody see all the Batmobile designs for Titans? I like them all.

Edit.

Last edited:
I love batmobiles with a Bathead battering Ram on the front.

Just watched the first two episodes recently and my my the violence on this thing...Overall I like it I just don’t see what would make someone like Red Hood so different when Dick and Batman are killing bad folk left and right, guess I’m not supposed to think about that.

Just watched the first two episodes recently and my my the violence on this thing...Overall I like it I just don’t see what would make someone like Red Hood so different when Dick and Batman are killing bad folk left and right, guess I’m not supposed to think about that.

You haven't gotten that far yet...they probably showed us the difference in the latest episode (#6).

Ok I look forward to it. Starfire is pretty cool (hair and all) in the first episode, though I must ask does she also have the green energy blast as well as fire powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"