Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Really hope this season has a tighter narrative focus. S1 had nice bits and pieces but as a whole its forgettable... couldn't recommend it to anyone.

What did they do to Deathstroke? That gives me Uber Jason from Jason X vibes!

Why the top most part of Deathstroke's mask is flat ?

Can Kori start looking more alien? At least give her white eyes.

Deathstroke looks like he's wearing something out of Atlantis. o_O

I dunno who I should ask this but can we make it so that Titans & Doom Patrol get their own sections?

Both are confirmed for a second season and plus I seen the bulk of the new Marvel shows got one.

Thanks in advance.

Deathstroke looks like he's wearing something out of Atlantis. o_O
Wonder if it will turn out to be a trophy he took?

They don't really get that much traction imo. Even YJ doesn't really get any comments.

They don't really get that much traction imo. Even YJ doesn't really get any comments.
It must be doing ok if its got 59 pages on just this?

Been a few times I was gonna do threads for specific characters from both shows but just left it as it didn't have its own section.

Liked the first season, with flaws and all. Liking a lot what is see :up:

Looks better than S1 so I'm excited.

Am I sensing a Donna/Aqualad romance?

I think they are regretting adding Beastboy to the show. He's an expensive character and he's barely been in the trailers.

They're really gonna stretch out Dick becoming Nightwing throughout the whole season...

I could very well be wrong but i dont think so, I think theyre just keeping it a surprise. I think he’ll be Nightwing by ep 2 or 3. Could be wrong though.

Looks great but am disappointed if there's still no Nightwing until the season 2 finale or season 3.

Still not sure about this Bruce Wayne because of the age

Looks great but am disappointed if there's still no Nightwing until the season 2 finale or season 3.

Still not sure about this Bruce Wayne because of the age

Yeah, I would've gone with a Batman in his early-mof 40s. Not one pushing 60 who is only on his 2nd Robin who is a teen himself.

I am pretty sure WB doesnt want a "Batman close to his prime " on TV. That CW crossover will use Kevin Conroy as their Bruce Wayne.

If you look at Titans season one there is nothing that suggests that Bruce would be pushing 60. Its something they have added for Season 2.

The Batman in this show could have easily been an Alfred.

Also, the show seems bent on making him a negative influence. I hope there's some balance and not just "Batman f***ed my life."

To all the people complaining about Bruce: You do realize that it's entirely possible that, being WB the way they are with rights, they just weren't allowed to cast a younger/more traditional actor for Bruce?

I think it's no coincidence the only Bruce the CW can use is Kevin Conroy either.

They probably told them they can only use Bruce if they make him nothing like any traditional version of the character. And I'd rather take this than be limited by not being able to put him at all

Yeah I pretty much wrote that. It seems WB has gone from No-Batman on TV to accepting older retired or semi-retired versions.

I think it is more of a matter of "no batsuit" Batman. Crisis is big so bringing in the most iconic Batman makes sense and he's in his 70s so suiting him up wouldn't really make sense and anything other than the normal suit would be to expensive. But 70s Batman on Titans just makes zero sense with how young the Robin's are.

Iain Glenn is 58 years old. Conroy is 63.

They arent spring chickens , but I doubt they are playing as old as they actually are. At least not Glenn.

Yea Glenn could certainly pass for a weathered late 40s, early 50s Batman. Which if Dick is approaching 30, seems accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"