Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Welp. He won't be meeting Slade anytime soon.

Because if any meetup between them that doesn't result in a 2-second-or-less beatdown of Deathstroke would just be silly.

Maybe Deathstroke will steal some Kryptonite from Bruce Wayne??

Donna and Kori aren't metahumans. Kori is an alien, and Donna is a descendant of Diana who is a demigod, rather than a metahuman. Of the current Titans, the only metahuman would be Garth/Beast Boy and Rose. Even Raven would be an exception here, as her powers come from another realm.

Meta human as enhanced humans, as no ordinary humans, im to lazy to write everybody resumee.

Maybe Deathstroke will steal some Kryptonite from Bruce Wayne??

I was thinking that he'd have a chance if they write him as Batman-esque in his prep. But as far as I know, he knows nothing of Superboy. At least, not yet.

I was thinking that he'd have a chance if they write him as Batman-esque in his prep. But as far as I know, he knows nothing of Superboy. At least, not yet.
I doubt he does either, he (Deathstroke) didn’t seem to be aware of Kori before she showed up and avoided his bullets with her palm blasts.

I can’t imagine he’s that aware of many new titans, in theory, both Garth & Rachel could wipe the floor with Slade Wilson once they get their respective powers under control.

If they don't save Krypto next episode I will be pissed.
I hope Dick & Donna explains to Conner who Superman is more. Also they need to let Conner fly and not just leap.

Watch this next episode primarily focus on Conner and then the last 2 minutes he sees Jason falling and we cut to black.

Could this show be anymore predictable at this point? It was a good solo episode....but not in the middle of the season and a 3 episode cliffhanger. Lets get this story going.

Enjoyed the episode! I guess that 12.50 Superman shirt is bullet proof... except to Krypronian Bullets? Haha. Special effects for Superboy were pretty awesome as well.

To me that was the best episode of the whole show so far. 9½/10 for me. Superboy/Conner is by far the most interesting and likeable character than anyone else in this series that it's not even funny. I'm willing to say that I'd rather watch a whole series of Superboy rather than Titans. The actor's got charisma, the action was so well done (very Smallville like). Only complaint was that stupid blue/grey coloring showing up again.

I just hope they introduce Cassie since her and Conner are my second favorite comic book couple. I'm sorry but I hated Young Justice put him wit Megan. And I hate that they.have yet to address that relationship since his return in Rebirth.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the music that was playing when COnnor was exiting Cadmus was the same music from the Superboy TV series from the late 80s/early 90s?

I liked the episode but was pissed he didn't go to the Kent farm to see martha. I'm assuming she's still alive. I wanted some of that old school Kent family vibe and that good motherly advice that Martha always emparts. Felt a bit rushed compared to other episodes in the series. Would have liked two episodes to focus on Connor so it didn't feel thrown in there. Also I would have kept the whole Superman t shirt thing for another time, maybe when he actually joins the titans and becomes Superboy. Have him actually earn the symbol of hope.

After waiting for so long to see Superboy debut on the show, I was definitely not disappointed with what was presented. The producers definitely chose the right actor to portray the role and I feel like the production value was a lot better in this episode than previous ones.

However, I honestly wonder on how they're going to incorporate Superboy into the team given how powerful he is. I just hope that they don't sideline him like they've been doing to Beast Boy due to budget issues. I really can't wait to see on how Superboy interacts with the rest of the group, let alone their reaction towards him as well.

Could this show be anymore predictable at this point? It was a good solo episode....but not in the middle of the season and a 3 episode cliffhanger. Lets get this story going.
Seriously. :funny:

That said, this episode gave me Conner and Krypto, and didn't butcher them, so it is indeed the first episode of the season I've liked.

After waiting for so long to see Superboy debut on the show, I was definitely not disappointed with what was presented. The producers definitely chose the right actor to portray the role and I feel like the production value was a lot better in this episode than previous ones.

However, I honestly wonder on how they're going to incorporate Superboy into the team given how powerful he is. I just hope that they don't sideline him like they've been doing to Beast Boy due to budget issues. I really can't wait to see on how Superboy interacts with the rest of the group, let alone their reaction towards him as well.

My guess is that now that Conner's
Injured by the kryptonite bullet he won't be able to help so much and he'll be recovering and learning about Superman etc.

I hope we'll get a Superman/Clark Kent appearance, for Dick to have his chat with him and becoming Nightwing and for Conner to meet him, maybe even go away with him. Here's hoping, but I guess we would've heard something about a Superman casting by now (we haven't, right?).

Also, if we were to have a Superman in Titans then with Crisis going on in the Arrowverse we'd have 4 different live action Supermen in TV this year :D.

really loving Superboy! Hope they still give him Tactile TK as a power later on. And he needs to be able to fly by the end of the season.

If they don't save Krypto next episode I will be pissed.
I hope Dick & Donna explains to Conner who Superman is more. Also they need to let Conner fly and not just leap.
Regarding your spoiler, I wouldn't count on a rescue just yet; they're going to want to flesh out Connor a bit first, and integrate him into the team. The whole Cadmus arc will likely take the fall of the season, and be the focus of Season 3. Deathstroke will remain the core S2 arc.

Loved Krypto's lazer eyes and rocket manoeuvring; that was simply brilliant!!

Alike @Holy Slapper , I thought this episode was solid.

Short of super speed, laser eyes and being bullet proof, I doubt he's as powerful as superman, though he is (or should be) smarter if he's got the genetics of Lex Luthor.

He's powerful, of that we're sure, but then so is Kori, and they've managed to handle her rather well I think, so I have faith they'll do Connor justice. Speaking of, has Connor actually been a member of the Titans in any of it's comic runs?

I hope we'll get a Superman/Clark Kent appearance, for Dick to have his chat with him and becoming Nightwing and for Conner to meet him, maybe even go away with him. Here's hoping, but I guess we would've heard something about a Superman casting by now (we haven't, right?).
We've met Bruce Wayne, so we'll no doubt meet a Clark Kent. Once Connor comes to trust Dick and co, he'll share his origin with them, and Dick will no doubt report back to Bruce who will in turn inform Clark, so we're bound to meet Clark at some point (though I'd be surprised if we met Superman); if WB are allowing at least two caped Supermen on the CW however, it would by hypocritical of them not to introduce one for Titans.

I wouldn't imagine that'll come before Season 3 though, and we'd best get a Season 3. Season 2 has outshone Season 1 in every way so far.

Last edited:
Regarding your spoiler, I wouldn't count on a rescue just yet; they're going to want to flesh out Connor a bit first, and integrate him into the team. The whole Cadmus arc will likely take the fall of the season, and be the focus of Season 3. Deathstroke will remain the core S2 arc.

Loved Krypto's lazer eyes and rocket manoeuvring; that was simply brilliant!!

Alike @Holy Slapper , I thought this episode was solid.

Short of super speed, laser eyes and being bullet proof, I doubt he's as powerful as superman, though he is (or should be) smarter if he's got the genetics of Lex Luthor.

He's powerful, of that we're sure, but then so is Kori, and they've managed to handle her rather well I think, so I have faith they'll do Connor justice. Speaking of, has Connor actually been a member of the Titans in any of it's comic runs?

We've met Bruce Wayne, so we'll no doubt meet a Clark Kent. Once Connor comes to trust Dick and co, he'll share his origin with them, and Dick will no doubt report back to Bruce who will in turn inform Clark, so we're bound to meet Clark at some point (though I'd be surprised if we met Superman); if WB are allowing at least two caped Supermen on the CW however, it would by hypocritical of them not to introduce one for Titans.

I wouldn't imagine that'll come before Season 3 though, and we'd best get a Season 3. Season 2 has outshone Season 1 in every way so far.

Conner. :cwink:

Finally an episode on Conner and it was good! He better get Krypto back in the next episode.

I'm looking forward to seeing them interact with the team and move into the Titan Tower

Last edited:
Yeah now that was a dope episode. The dude playing Superboy/Connor Kent is great so far and very likable. I still think he reminds me of a young Tom Welling, but I can also see a bit of Cavill in him too. I'm really looking forward to seeing him interact with the other Titans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"