Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Discussion in 'DC Comics TV' started by Thread Manager, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Erik20 Registered

It's just bad/lazy writing. Like you could argue that Jason was evil because of Scarecrow's influence and the drugs... but then all those scenes with Dick while he was dead in the pit don't make sense anymore... are we supposed to believe that everyone in Gotham who was dead had to go through something similar, and they all made the right choice? :whatever:

2. Mysterious Registered

Its hard to watch this show. I watch for donna usually but she's literally always gone wtf. Starfire & her can't fly why?? She's never orange and doesn't have starbolts lasers etc her sister too! They throw fire instead. Their powers should be purple & green right?? Raven seems more comic accurate but not sure..

3. Erik20 Registered

You have to switch off your brain. Especially Donna and Conner should be able to handle most of the situations they were in easily... since they're only fighting humans usually.

4. TheFuture Valar Dohaeris

I'm only catching up on Season 3 now through Netflix and does it fall off a cliff or what after episode 3?

The opening episodes were good to strong and then once Hank goes, the season is just on a purposeless meander.

Holy Slapper and Iceman like this.
  5. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Same here. Only just became available on UK Netflix recently. Agreed, this Scarecrow Robin plot is not great and is lasting forever. I like seeing more Blackfire though.

6. Dr. From parts unknown

Just finished up season 3. Yes, there were some awkward bits. But overall, the story arc was better focused and more engaging than S1 or S2.

7. Sawyer High King

I really adore Joseph Morgan, so I pray they don’t use him to the same effect as they did Crane.

Primal Slayer likes this.
  8. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Just reading about a new season exhausts me at this point

9. super85 Registered

Since they do such a fantastic job with all of their characters, I am sure adding more will give the storytelling a boost. And I know they will produce a fantastic well written TV drama, that can be enjoyed by old and young fans.

10. LifesEnd Registered

damn Joseph Morgan going back to cw to be on superman and lois or star girl would have been preferable to this. but im interested also maybe he will get another boost to his career from this.

11. Pennywise Registered

12. super85 Registered

If they would get Rosenbaum to play Luthor , I might actually watch this again. Doubt they do anything cool like that.

KaijuDude1992 and Prison Mike like this.
  13. StarLord <<<<<<<<<<

I finally started season 3. What's with these shows rushing through arcs?!

Two episodes in... and Jason is Red Hood already.

Holy Slapper and Iceman like this.
  14. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Yep although it slows down massively after that.

Holy Slapper likes this.
  15. Scarecrow_King Perpetually Annoyed

I'm finally catching up...wtf is happening at the beginning of the last episode? It's funny how ****ty this show actually is.

Iceman and Holy Slapper like this.
  16. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

I think for season 4, I will wait for the season to end and then binge watch. I think this show has a better flow if you watch the episodes in a straight run rather than waiting week to week. They have a bad habit of stopping the momentum of a storyline…doing a flashback episode…and then going back to the present day storyline two or three weeks later. It really ruins the flow for me especially since I rarely watch an episode more than once.

17. Scarecrow_King Perpetually Annoyed

I dunno, I've watched every season as a binge. And the momentum halts are still a problem in that format.

I'll probably do the same for season 4, but I think I might like it better watching week to week. Because then it feels like less of a time investment that way.

Iceman likes this.
  18. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I binged this but had difficulty getting through it after it started to drag.

19. Pennywise Registered

20. I Am The Knight Voilá!

Cool. I'm ready for more Titans :hehe:

21. Pennywise Registered

22. Sawyer High King

23. Daltonio Avi Arad's Sidekick

Finally getting caught up on this again - I really like Vincent Kartheiser's version of Scarecrow!

24. Slick Yup

Ok getting caught up on this and I’m on episode 2 of season 2 of Titans. I’m kinda stuck about what to watch next because I’ve watched the first season of Doom Patrol on DC Universe and I want to continue to watch the series because I like the theme of misfits becoming a family because I’m kinda a misfit myself lol.

It’s just while I like the first season and I read overall later seasons is better then Titans the Doom Patrol just doesn’t interest me enough. Titans may not be perfect but I’m more engaged and interested in watching this show then DP. Maybe I’ll finally watch Harley Quinn after this which is another show about misfits haha.

KaijuDude1992 likes this.
  25. KaijuDude1992 Registered

I definitely recommend checking out Harley Quinn if you get the time. It's easily up there with Doom Patrol and Peacemaker as one of the best DC shows out right now.

Doom Patrol is still worth investing time in IMO, but Season 3 kind of went off the rails in the second half and unfortunately it seems like a lot people have lost interest because of how weird Season 3 got which is understandable, but I'm still looking forward to Season 4 despite the problems I had with it.

Slick likes this.