• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Titans (New Series) Official Thread

Meh,... Don't hate because I say she's seen as meat:

attachment.php

I'm not assuming ANYTHING. They have written her as being sexually available to every Earth male she finds attractive.

I get the Distinct impression that DC is trying to say that if Animal man wanted her,.. she'd be welcoming his attentions with open arms.

but hey,... no heat,.. I didn't call her a ****.
Ahem:
a sexually active superheroine with a sausage fetish for Earth males.
If this doesn't translate to "****" then your talking cannibalism, well it would be cannibalism if Starfire were human, and I don't recall any stories where she ate sausages made from Earth males.

Ahem:

If this doesn't translate to "****" then your talking cannibalism, well it would be cannibalism if Starfire were human, and I don't recall any stories where she ate sausages made from Earth males.

Can we agree that "****" is defined as a female w/o too much in the way of pref outside of "how many",.... a female who has no prob doing someone outside her relationship, (AKA Jade?), and will actually argue her right to sleep with whomever she wants when she wants w/o social reprecussions?

If So,.. Starfire doesn't Qualify.

I would however prefer ALL WOMEN to have a sausage fetish, but accept the fact that some prefer other things...... So my saying she's a fan of such meat doesn't make her a ****.

V.

PS - In the DC Universe,... there are only two ****s,.. and one of them is dead.

Wally already kinda has a healing factor and the fastest man alive thing doesn't apply in the bed room. Plus with his powers he'd be ready for another round in microseconds and he can vibrate. :o

What is Wally's other solo?

Can we agree that "****" is defined as a female w/o too much in the way of pref outside of "how many",.... a female who has no prob doing someone outside her relationship, (AKA Jade?), and will actually argue her right to sleep with whomever she wants when she wants w/o social reprecussions?

If So,.. Starfire doesn't Qualify.

I would however prefer ALL WOMEN to have a sausage fetish, but accept the fact that some prefer other things...... So my saying she's a fan of such meat doesn't make her a ****.

V.

PS - In the DC Universe,... there are only two ****s,.. and one of them is dead.

Okay, now you really aren't making sense. Now it sounds like you're just implying she's not gay, which I agree with. In my opinion she pretty normal sexually except for the fact that it's normal in her culture to dress like you're going to the beach all the time..

It does remind me of this:
1002.jpg

Okay, now you really aren't making sense. Now it sounds like you're just implying she's not gay, which I agree with. In my opinion she pretty normal sexually except for the fact that it's normal in her culture to dress like you're going to the beach all the time..

It does remind me of this:
1002.jpg

LOL

The leader is w/o a clue!

so what wally's going to have his family, be on the justice league and be on the new titans. for gods sake. give him a healing factor and have him bone half of the dc female heroes and he's become there wolverine
He already has a healing factor. In fact, he can actually use his healing factor on other people. So yeah...snikt indeed.

Batman's been DC's Wolverine for far longer than Wally and no one seems to complain. He has two solo titles in which he's doing completely different things, he's on the JLA, he's in JLA Classified more often than not, he's now starring in Batman and the Outsiders, and he has a pretty high number of guest appearances in any given month to boot.
Let's compare, for a moment:
Batman--Wolverine
Detective Comics--??
Batman Confidential--Wolverine Origins
All-Star Batman and Robin--Ultimate X-Men
Justice League of America--??
Batman and the Outsiders--New X-Men?
JLA Classified--Astonishing X-Men
And of course they both have frequent cameo appearances in other books to show the title character's comparative inexperience, or comparative winning personality. Aside from that, there is probably no character who comes remotely close to having the number of solo miniseries, or team miniseries, that these two characters do--although Batman probably eclipses Wolverine in that department as well.
So actually, it might be that Wolverine is Marvel's Batman.

That "Fastest Man Alive" thing, makes him less appealing to women.
Ka-ZANG! That, ladies and gentlemen, is the Hype's first-ever reference to the obscure--and low-grade--Legend of the Superheroes Comedy Roast, featured as two hour-long specials associated with the Super Friends show.

He already has a healing factor. In fact, he can actually use his healing factor on other people. So yeah...snikt indeed.

Let's compare, for a moment:
Batman--Wolverine
Detective Comics--??
Batman Confidential--Wolverine Origins
All-Star Batman and Robin--Ultimate X-Men
Justice League of America--??
Batman and the Outsiders--New X-Men?
JLA Classified--Astonishing X-Men
And of course they both have frequent cameo appearances in other books to show the title character's comparative inexperience, or comparative winning personality. Aside from that, there is probably no character who comes remotely close to having the number of solo miniseries, or team miniseries, that these two characters do--although Batman probably eclipses Wolverine in that department as well.
So actually, it might be that Wolverine is Marvel's Batman.

Ka-ZANG! That, ladies and gentlemen, is the Hype's first-ever reference to the obscure--and low-grade--Legend of the Superheroes Comedy Roast, featured as two hour-long specials associated with the Super Friends show.

You can compare New Avengers to Justice League of America

Hmm i guess my last post is invisible because I already commented on Wally's "healing factor" and bedroom prowess about 3 post above this one. :ninja:

Anyways what is this other Wally solo Crop speaks of?

I was talking about Batman when I mentioned the two solos, not Wally.

i dont like the idea of winnick writing anything... i wish marvel would take him off our hands already...

He's got tons of pull at DC, whereas his biggest achievement at Marvel was Exiles. There's no way he's leaving DC unless Marvel offers him lots of money. :oldrazz:

thats what bothers me... the amount of pull he has there... hes not bad on GA, but ive read better... his outsiders was death and i didnt much care for titans east either... (plus i hate churchills art)

All of which is just going to persist as long as people keep throwing their money at mediocre books and justifying it with the same old inane "Oh well, la-dee-da gotta collect 'em all whatever Pokemon yay" excuses they've been droning for the past several years, and in the end none of it matters so why can't we all just be nice and have babies?

Many of us DO have babies, actually. I don't, but quite a few people do. It's actually causing overpopulation.

You get -9999 awesome points for not recognizing a Zauriel quote:(.

Zauriel wouldn't recognize a Zauriel quote the way he's been written lately. :(

Ugh, I just finally stopped by my local comic shop and picked up the Titans East special...it pissed me off. :(

So they killed off all of those characters, just so they could release this title? I don't see why they couldn't avoid this and go with another story to get the original team (for the most part) back together. :dry:

It's because Winick is a bad writer. Bad writers write bad stories.

I've actually enjoyed a lot of Winnick's work though that I have read. This saddens me.

I enjoyed a lot of his work before he took over Green Arrow. Somewhere over the last couple of years, he's forgotten how to be good at everything he used to be good at.

Ugh, I just finally stopped by my local comic shop and picked up the Titans East special...it pissed me off. :(

So they killed off all of those characters, just so they could release this title? I don't see why they couldn't avoid this and go with another story to get the original team (for the most part) back together. :dry:
Admittedly, it's a roundabout way of doing it, but it really was all to kill Power Boy. Like me, Winick had a burning passionate hatred for Power Boy, and felt that Power Boy was not unlike a herpetical lesion on the penis of the DC Universe, and had to be removed at all costs. Winick, unlike me, had the power to DO something about it. Like Gandhi, he had the power to be the change he sought in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"