Titans Titans - Season 1 Episode 11- "Dick Grayson"

Um... How does this fit anything?

Its going to be hilarious to see all the backlash from people who have never seen the show and have no context of what is happening

well, kinda sad too, actually. Because they're missing out on a damn good show.

I’m hyped! I thought we’d get more Trigon this season though tbh

Regardless of intent.... this seems to be one of the BEST live action Batman portrayals ever. If someone can make a Batman that intimidating and stylish for a few episodes I think a Batman TV series could work.

So what are the chances of Dick getting the Nightwing outfit at the end of the episode?

Very curious to see how episode 9 connects with this one. That episode did end with Dawn telling Hank that they need to find Jason Todd.

Trigons messing with Dicks head

Exactly, it's obvious as soon as Dick opens that door I'm betting he straight walks through the door to his house or something. Some people online have had a massive melt down about the way Batman's been treated in this episode but it's clear that it isn't him it's all gonna be a trick, a mirage, a hallucination etc.

It is pretty obvious that the Robin vs Batman portion of the episode will be a Trigon induced dream.
DuhdB95VYAE3LCo.jpg

This episode will be epic, though (even though we will meet Batman) I'm a little disappointed that we wont actually meet Batman. Was genuienly hoping we'd see him in Titans; and it (I think) would have made sense for it to happen before Dick became Nightwing, I guess there's a chance we'll meet Bruce Wayne (in reality) at the end of the episode once Dick breaks the spell or hallucination he's under, but I'm not holding out too much hope.

Maybe (with any luck) they'll be an interaction between Dick and Bruce in the final where Bruce gives him the new suits after realising he needs to let Dick go or something? A scene between Bruce and Jason in discussion about those cops wouldn't go amiss either.

There hasn't been any casting news or leaks for Bruce, so I doubt it's happening.

titans-finale5.jpg

I was hoping we would get a more super sized episode since there’s only 11 this season. Anyway, that end of credits scene had me excited for season 2! I kind of wish DC Universe would drop their episodes all at once. I’ve gotten used to bingeing.

Well that was a disappointing finale. Like with most of the season we are left with having to wait for a storyline to finish because they rather do filler then get to the main storyline. We did not need an entire episode of Dick being in his own little world.

And they blurred out the D at the end!

They cut the team reveal that had Kory and Rachel in new outfits.

Having watched the final...

...so much for the Nightwing reveal; weren't we so say promised we'd see him as Nightwing by the end of the season or did I read that wrong somewhere? I do wonder just how the relationship is between Bruce and Clark [in the present] and whether Bruce is/was the reason why [he] was locked away.

Could be an interesting Season 2 if that is followed up, though I ponder whether it's a tad too early to introduce the likes of Batman AND Superman into this show. I guess this will somehow be the reason Cyborg gets involved too? Being a member of the Justice League at least? I wonder whether we're getting some element of a Red Son / Injustice storyline here?

It's all kicking off!!

Apparently they filmed an actual finale but it was cut completely. They will probably show it as 2x01.

I ****ing loved this episode. It was essentially “Over the Edge” in live action!

I am happy that this season really was just little more than an introduction to the team, but I wish we could’ve gotten that official finale

Apparently they filmed an actual finale but it was cut completely. They will probably show it as 2x01.
So I guess this is from episode 12 that they decided to make episode one of season 2.
0zefano7np421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"