Titans Titans - Season 1 Episode 11- "Dick Grayson"

Krypto!! yes omg

So unfortunately that's me all caught up with Titans so I will have to wait for a second season, what a final episode though! So its time for my final review of season 1 episode 11.

The Episode Beginning:
The whole episode is pretty much a hallucination of Dick Grayson and I really enjoyed it, it makes you really wonder what Dick did to mess things up with Dawn though as she seems to be the one he fantasises over in his dream world not Donna or Cory.
As soon as it went to Gotham it got so much better that was probably one of my favourite on screen interpretations as it just felt seedy, dark and dangerous.

The Episode Middle: From the moment Dick goes in to the hotel things just get worse and worse for him as Batman throws Joker off a roof. Then goes crazy wiping out most of Arkham. When Dick finally gives him up I love the line between him and the captain "We know what we're dealing with" to which Dick reply's "They have no idea what they're dealing with" That final fight however is truly amazing some people are not a fan of a Batman that kills (I love me some Flashpoint Batman) so this sat well with me.

The Episode Ending: I loved the moment Batman turned round with the cold gun and took out Cory, we all knew he had a plan but I didn't expect that. Then Dick's turn which I didn't see coming. The only complaint I feel I need to make is that it didn't feel like a season finale. It felt like maybe the episode before a finale but no an ending. (This is just me ranting here but I think if you had done one of those episode' for Dick, Cory and Garfield then have the finale it would have worked much better but I still can't wait for season 2)

After Credits Scene: Superboy & frigging Krypto! Totally didn't expect that at all thought it would be some reference to Hawk & Jason guess it makes sense why Cyborg isn't in Titans now.

Overall 9/10 loved mostly everything but the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"