BvS Title Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
What are the chances? I really do hope that before the first teaser is released, they change the name of this thing.

Nope dude prepare for...BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!

I'd really like it to be changed. Dawn of Justice is such a hokey, on-the-nose subtitle.

Batman v Superman
Batman v Superman: A New Frontier
Batman/Superman

The name Batman v Superman is the biggest draw for this film. The world wouldn't be excited with another reboot of Batman or a Man of Steel 2. Put them both together and they will. How better to let the world know that Batman will be facing off against Superman than by putting it in the title?

If you're talking about Dawn of Justice. It's the formation of the Justice League. Which will lead into those films.

I am still hoping they remove the "Dawn of Justice" subtitle.

sM21i4i.jpg

We must be bored.

Yeah, I desperately want the subtitle removed. It's like when Terminator Salvation had the "The Future Begins" subtitle before the teaser was released.

Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

I like it. It makes sense, it tells you what the movie is,
Batman and Superman come head to head and it's the dawn of the Justice League.

It works, so get over it.

It would be sort of cool to see just Batman v Superman for the opening credits then at the end it cuts to black and just says Dawn of Justice

i love the title. when i first read that the title was Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, i was kinda confused... but i've gotten used to it, and i love the title now.

It kinda reminds me of

Star Wars: A New Hope

i love the title. when i first read that the title was Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, i was kinda confused... but i've gotten used to it, and i love the title now.

It kinda reminds me of

Star Wars: A New Hope
I'm sure you'd love it even more if a reference to Hal Jordan was crammed in. :hehe::oldrazz:

I'm sure you'd love it even more if a reference to Hal Jordan was crammed in. :hehe::oldrazz:
lol probably, but even i can admit that Hal has no place in this movie. save him for JL

I love the title. I'm guessing that neither phrase could fully describe the movie. I think the first half of the film will be Batman v Superman and the second half will be Dawn of Justice. If that's right you need both.

Aw man, for a second there I thought some news had come out. "Batman vs Superman" is more than enough. DOJ is just fat. As unnecessary as it gets.

The title may not be subtle, but it could have been worse.
Batman v Superman: Justice League Origins or some ****. :funny:

I don't think they will change it, nor do I believe they should. It's a perfectly fine title.

I still personally believe that the subtitle was originally a tagline that was mistaken to be part of the actual title. :o

AnneFan v Batman, Superman, Wonder Women and Alfred : Sounds Like a Fair Fight

I've grown accustomed to it, but for the sake of brevity, I think Batman v Superman: Justice would've worked well

I'd really like it to be changed. Dawn of Justice is such a hokey, on-the-nose subtitle.

Batman v Superman
Batman v Superman: A New Frontier
Batman/Superman

No offense but I'll take "Dawn of Justice" over that any day. Talk about hokey...I don't think this is a western...

I don't even like it for an animated film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"