Title for Man of Steel 2

It would depend on the subject matter but Man of Tomorrow would be awesome.

If even be go with a subtitle e.g. Superman War World

Should have been Man of Steel with Man of Steel being named Last Son of Krypton.

The third should be Man of Tomorrow.

Man of Steel 2: Reign of the Supermen
Man of Steel 3: Superman Lives

If they develop a pattern of having "Man" in the title and it being one of the references to Superman...what would be the third one?
1. Man of Steel (2013)
2. Man of Tomorrow (20?)
3. Man of....(20?)

Though I don't want them to seem to go back on their decision to not use Superman in the title for the 2013 film...I will say my favorite is Superman:Last Son or maybe even Superman:First Son.

Superman Rebirth for the win...wait isn't he rebirthing in JL?

Can't decide between Superman: Rebirth and Man of Tomorrow.

I'm partial to Man of Tomorrow, but only because I want a Metropolis-based story.

Man of Tomorrow is actually an impressive title I love it

Man of Tomorrow is actually an impressive title I love it

I think it keeps the same format, if you will, while highlighting something different about the character. If Man of Steel is about Superman's power, a Man of Tomorrow could be about his purpose.

Man of Tomorrow is perfect and you couldn't have said it any better as far as how the title Man of Tomorrow should and or could be about his purpose

I like Man of Tomorrow, or Superman: The Man of Tomorrow.

Or maybe just Superman, quite frankly. 1978 was a long time ago and in that time we've had several reboots, sequels and prequels with the same title (The Thing, Ghostbusters, etc.). It's not too soon to claim the title, especially if this film fixes the problems some fans have with this version of the character. And I think it could, if Vaughn is the director.

I guess it all depends on what the story is about, but here are some titles I like:

The Superman
Superman & the Reign of Brainiac (I think I'm partial to the more pulpy titles)
Superman & the World of Metropolis
Superman: Metropolis
Superman: Last Son
Man of Tomorrow

Last edited:
Man of tomorrow definitely gives it a more optimistic feel which I think is what DC is hoping for

Another badass title that I could go for would be The Rise of Superman

Superman would be my choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"