Title for Man of Steel 2

Wonder Woman <3 Superman: Dawn of Romance

It's weird cause I always liked the Batman but I never liked the Superman. Always think just having simply 'Superman' sounds natural but adding the at the start takes that alway. But it's the opposite with Batman who sounds fine with both.

I like Man of Tomorrow. I'm curious, since Man of Steel itself didn't have 'Superman' in the title despite that being a term for Superman, if subsequent Superman focused films would also have titles that don't necessarily have 'Superman' in them, similar to how The Dark Knight and Rises didn't explicitly have the name 'Batman' in them.

Last Children of Krypton, as a way of introducing Supergirl

Man of tomorrow. referring to supes, lex, and brainiac.

Man of Tomorrow or Superman.

Ironically, the titles that actually would have been appropriate for MOS2 ,had they not already been used , would have been either Superman Lives or Superman Returns.

The title really depends on the story, but reaching to past stories and one shots

Superman rebirth
Superman Birthright
Superman for all Seasons
Man of Tomorrow
Superman Forever
Superman Last Son of Krypton

Man of Tomorrow fits with his resurrection. Showing up later, like...tomorrow. Lol.

I find Man of Tomorrow so meh,so generic.
The Last Son of Krypton is the best title for me.

Rise of the Superman
Superman Immortal
God Among Man
Man From Krypton
Man of Hope
He Comes from The Sky
Demons and Aliens
Tomorrow's God

Its actually sad they wasted Superman Returns cuz that was a great title and would've been perfect!

I like Superman: Man of Tomorrow or Superman: Children of Tomorrow, cause it could explain anything about the sequel and the aftermath of the fight between Zod and Dawn of Justice but after those stories where Braniac arrives to find Kara who escaped from Kandor to free them heading to Earth but they together must fight villains such as Parasite and Metallo while dealing with new invasion on Earth by the Skull ship and main battle of the last children of Krypton against Braniac. He is searching for Kandors knowledge codex like Kal had which Kara took with her escaping into a pod ship before Kandor is shrunk.

The Man Of Steel Returns!

Hmm...

giphy.gif

Superman: For Tomorrow

It's the only way you incorporate the word "tomorrow" while having "Superman" in the title and not having to say "man" twice. Man of Tomorrow is just not as distinctive a moniker as Man of Steel or The Dark Knight.

Superman would be quite appropriate, I feel like they will what the next film to feel a little like a soft reboot in some respects so titling it Superman makes sense.

Man Of Steel 2: Wait, We Actually Made Another One?...So Batman Or Wonder Woman Must Be In This One Too, Huh?...They're Not? WTF?!? Who Greenlit This???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"