Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SpideyInATree
:D : Don't worry, Be Happy!!!

:mad: : Shove it up your ash!!!!!!!!

:eek: : Jesus Christ In A Coconut Tree!!!!!

:confused: : Is that possible?

:batman: : Would you like to ride with The Batman???

:o : No, but I certainly like to suck.

:rolleyes: : Whatever!!

:spidey: : Damn out of web fluid!!

Can you just see that guy at the Pearly Gates talking to all the other newly dead people?

Guy # 1: Yeah, I had a heart attack during sex...damn glad I went out that way.

Guy # 2: That's great, Guy # 1!! I got run over by a car looking at Britney Spears incredible inflatible breasts!! It was a good way to go....How about you, buddy?

Vet: I died in elephant poo.

*silence*

I'm a firm believer in eye for an eye...

Kill a man...you die

Rape someone...you get raped by a horny gorilla

Originally posted by Erik Magnus Lehnsherr
You guys all suck!!!:mad:

I didn't spam for all of my posts!!:mad: I only started spamming once I got close to my goal of 5000!! And I'm not going to spam anymore.:mad:

So all of you can just suck my pubes!:mad:

HAHA!! What a little pansy. :D

Originally posted by Jakesteraholic
Quit pimping tons of your own stuff on us:mad:

Nobody else is gonna do it. Might as well do it myself. :p

Originally posted by Alf
l'm sure you know what you';re talking about more often than l know what you';re talking about:):confused::o:up:

I wouldn't make that bet if I were you. :confused: :( :confused: :batman:

Originally posted by the_ultimate_evil
ohh this should be fun, ok i'm betting on at least 3-5 cork jokes

Originally posted by Alonsovich
Ok. Stop it with my mom or I'll report you to a mod. It's enough!

Originally posted by LadyVader
Obviously, you have no knowledge of Star Wars canon, Lady Vader is NOT Darth Vader's wife, the title reffers to Leia and it is used in Timothy Zahn's books. And Luke could never talk to Leia like that, cause she'd throw his ash in jail. So there. You messed up with this one. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LuxAeterna
That requires imagination. That's pretty good. Are you sure you aren't a homicidal killer?

Originally posted by masteryoda
i had a dream about spi. he was a big fat muffin and he sang a song to me.

he sang: oh i'm a big fat muffin that loves to sing, i'm a big fat muffin that has no feat but most of all i'm a big fat mufin that looooves to explode.

and then he did. :confused:

no, gandhi will not double as a gynecologist. no matter how much you pay gandhi.

30.2.jpg

gandhi hopes he doesn't get picked last in doge ball again.

06.1.jpg

Originally posted by CantThinkOfAName
Maybe if he ate more, he wouldnt be picked last all the time:mad:

gandhi HATES people talking out of their ash. He wouldnt even fast for you batsards

gandhi is getting real sick of those damn jehovah witnesses. they always bug gandhi when he's trying to watch the lost boys. :mad:
05.4.jpg
[/QUOTE

gandhi can't believe he convinced these people to wear those funny hats.

07.1.jpg

everytime jeevenram comes over he tries to look down gandhi's sheet. :(

nehru.gif
hey babe, you want to take a ride on the gandhi train? ;)

mount.gif

gandhi love you all night.

that's right just keep smiling. we'll just get the money and leave and gandhi won't have to use his gun.

list.gif

don't worry ladies. you'll all get a turn. :)

05.1.jpg

Originally posted by echostation
masteryoda... stop your bull^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^... I'm half Indian myself and hold Mahatma Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi in extremely high regard as I and nearly every other person of Indian descent owes him for liberating us from the Brits.

I'm offended by your offensive remarks. I'm not asking for some lame ash apology, Just stop making fun of this terrific liberator and man of peace. He truly is a Mahatma, one of the best men who ever lived. So STOP YOUR ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ING STUPID INSULTING CRAP.

Originally posted by Public Narrator
hahaha
"I'm offended by your offensive remarks"

I'd probably be on list of people to kill though. That Gandhi was a bad ash mofo. :(

yeah, i mean he'd be all about peacefully getting rid of the britiish, but you put some some cucumbers in his salad, and he tear your ash out like you were an unused scrotum:(

he didnt like cucumbers:(

Originally posted by MarvelMovies
This is one of the weirdest threads..

There is nobody that is reading all these TiVo posts..

And yet people are posting in it. :confused:

This is one of the weirdest threads..

I read them. And as you know, I am God. God reads masteryoda threads. :o

See that number under your username..

It helps that number go up..

And not the date joined.

Sorry, this isn't a spammer thread. You're thinking of the ones you make. :p

Let us Tivo the legend that was Duckamn. ;)

Originally posted by duckman
This Spider-man will suck! Just like DD did.

Spiderdogg: When I said you were an idiot, what I meant was, you are an idiot. Those freaking quotes were from the people on the other message board, not you.

By the way. The proper term is "DC ____." Not DC Zombie. The word Zombie is used to describe an idiot Marvel fanboy who only reads comics that say "Marvel" on the ash of the books. Like your self, for example.

The Midnighter can kick Spider-man's ash. Who's got a problem with that?

52% for Bats and 48% for the Spider. Hahahahaha!!<br /><br />Take that, you half-assed Zombies! Hehehehe...

This is my last post on this stupid thread, and I only have one thing to say: Do not answer to that little (spiderdogg) ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^. He's not worh it. He keeps making up things that don't make any sence. The people who post here after me and say the word "biotch" are dumb guitars.

Marc: First of all, lose my number, because I don't think I want this relationship to continue. And second, %#$@! you! I know that a slimple misreding can make anyone look like an ash, and I know that you have been making a lot of those on out JMS disagreement. As I remember, I didn't use that to my advantage and make you look like a smoree. At least this argument is now resolved and you can go back to your regular schedule of masterion.Zombies: Can you at least find one of my posts where I say that Batman can beat Spidser-man? I never ****ing said that. I also never said that he can't. Now Midnighter can beat the ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ out of Spider-man, and kill him if he wanted to. Also Swamp Thing, Superman, Wonder Woman, to name a few. Lackey: What's your number one super hero, man?

Marc: Being a stubborn bastard has it's up's and down's. But in your case, it seems that the only way for you to go is freaking down. You are asking for something that you don't even know what. Okay. Proof. But what sort of proof do you want? First I thought you wanted proof that you are a "fanboy punk." I did that a page or so ago. Then, you seemed to want proof of you being wrong about the Batman not knowing, or mastering, one if any of the martial arts. That's funny. Because I never disagreed about that in the first place. In fact, I'm sure that I even said in one of my posts that I agreed with you. THEN, I though maybe you were implying that Batman, mastering 7 or 8 martial arts, is the most laughable if not stupidest things that a super hero could possibly be claiming to be. That is when the Spider-Man origin came in. And yet, you are still complaining that I am of topic. Wich, as you clearly stated, was not even THE topic. Now, I don't know what red herring means to you, but that is it.

It depends, really. Brains out of the way, I think the battle would never stop. Unless Doomsday knows a spot on Hulk's body that can transform him into Banner.

I've said eveything I wanted to say and getting out of here. Wile you losers will still be here, talking about the same boring things over and over and over. I bet you didn't even think of using the phone. LOSERS! Wanted to make me feel bad? Maybe next month. Ta.

Jeeeez! You really like that stupid book doncha? You spend WAAAAAAAY too much time here kid. How bout spending more time with your girfriend? What's that? You dont have one because youre too busy posting on this site and being a Fanboy Zombie reading your lame kid book that i wipe myself with? Yeah, I thought I heard you correctly. Pfft. Youre pathetic, kid. Grade A fanboy at it's finest Hahahahaha. You people really are morons. Hahahaha. Total IDIOTS. But it's okay, you can form your little ant hill and talk about your friendly Spidey. Hahahahahahahahaha!! And you call ME a pathetic kid? I'm going to e-mail this page to all my friends and laugh at all of you, idiots. Hahahahahaha!!

Originally posted by Themanofbat
You have friends?????

It only takes me a second to type the message before I post it. I used to check my spelling before all you losers broke in to this forume. There were smart people here, once. Now all I see are stupid fanboys ("Fanboy" means a fresh blood comic reader/Marvel Zombie who acts just like you dumb people.) who always say some thing like "Alan Moore is by far the worst writer ever." Thats why I come here once a month to make fun of you fanboys.

Two words. MARVEL ZOMBIES. All you know about him is through Spiderman. You don't even bother picking up Rising Stars or Midnight Nation, and relizing that he steals plots and stories. "Oh yeah. Good Spidey story. Good good, very nice. He's okay in my book." and that thing he did for the 9/11 is bull^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^. Do you know how much money he makes? For him to do that is like giving up quarter. Pfft. You zombies make me sick.

Spiderman is crapity-crap-crap. He's like a school boy with powers. "Hi ant May!" I wish he gets killed off. And i mean forever. Like i said before; i use Spider-comics to wipe my ash.

I could kep going but man. This guy was pure gold. :D

See that number under your username..

It helps that number go up..

And not the date joined.
I read them all assmuck:mad:

I've read them all, and I'm the only one that matters... besides God, of course, but no one pays attention to him anymore anyway. :)

Let us Tivo the legend that was Duckamn. ;)

I could kep going but man. This guy was pure gold. :D

:up:

duckman.jpg

Originally posted by Greengoblin
HARRY POTTER CREATES AN EVIL INFLUENCE??!!...HA!.....ON THE EVIL SCALE!!.....HE'S NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO EAT MY HANDBAG!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by Greengoblin
AHHHHHHHHH.....FOLKS HERE ARE CALLING ME GAY, JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO CREATE SOME VIOLENCE BY STICKING A BAG WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!!!:bomb:

I HAVE OFFENDED HARD CORE HARRY POTTER FANS HERE IT SEEMS!!!:mad::D

:gg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"