TMOS Review & Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The traditional Clark Kent/Superman dynamic isn't present in this movie. He doesn't get the name until the third act (Lois even calls him Clark in costume at one point), and there's not a difference in personality except that he now knows where he comes from. He wants to help people from the first non Krypton scene in the film. The last scene is the creation of the Clark Kent we know and love.
I figured as much. I only have one question, and it's one of those things that kind of freaks me out if it's not true:
Does Krypton explode? Like, properly.
Thanks!

William McGuire, Can you please tell me if Faora puts a major beat down on Superman, like does she get to really beat the hell out of him?

They sure do fight! She gets some good shots in! I don't think this is a spoiler!

Okaaay, I shall have to see how that plays out.

Since you said "sacrifice" would you say his death was heroic? Does he die helping other tornado victims at least?

I figured as much. I only have one question, and it's one of those things that kind of freaks me out if it's not true:
Does Krypton explode? Like, properly.
Thanks!

Krypton blows up, yes.

OK i read enough now staying away from this thread.

I apologize if I made you uncomfortable.

Hey, I'm just a guy who was at the right place at the right time and wanted to pass along knowledge. I have a little blog where my buddies and I review Superman comics for fun. I'm studying for the LSATS. I post under my real name. I'm a person.

I know you guys get wonked out all the time by fakers, but I'm a regular guy who loves Superman and lucked out. I'm kinda sensitive today because people have doubts and I understand that. I'm not a scooper or a glory hound. Just a guy who got lucky.

If Zod doesnt die, You can't have a sequel called 'Last Son of Krypton' think about it

Okaaay, I shall have to see how that plays out.

Since you said "sacrifice" would you say his death was heroic? Does he die helping other tornado victims at least?

Yeah he's helping people, but he dies because he's not willing to let Clark help him. He's not willing to have Clark exposed.

It's very MARVEL-- tying your hero's origin to a primal failure like that.

A basic one for you William. How did you find Hans Zimmer's score?

I don't think that's an accurate assessment.

Hmm because thats the vibe im getting from the trailers-Jorel gives the inspirational talk-Jonathan is all about hiding yourself.Is there anything that shows Jonathan supporting clarks heroic side?

Damn you William, now you got me excited for this movie even more. 8 More days!!

But onto the topic, I have another simple one: how was the cinematography and just the overall direction visually?

How comparable is it to Batman Begins or Iron Man?

It mimics the structure of BATMAN BEGINS very closely. It has a narrative theme and it will beat that theme into your head if it is the last thing it ever does. It is a better film because Superman's iconography is stronger, and this had well directed action scenes.

It is not really comparable to IRON MAN as that film was carried by the limitless charisma of its leading man.

It mimics the structure of BATMAN BEGINS very closely. It has a narrative theme and it will beat that theme into your head if it is the last thing it ever does. It is a better film because Superman's iconography is stronger, and this had well directed action scenes.

It is not really comparable to IRON MAN as that film was carried by the limitless charisma of its leading man.

That's all I need to know,.
1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

Also because we need another rumour to debunk/confirm

Does the suit give Superman the ability to fly, or is flight a part of the powers he gained from the sun?

Also because we need another rumour to debunk/confirm

Does the suit give Superman the ability to fly, or is flight a part of the powers he gained from the sun?

He answered this one already go back a page or two. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back