TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zods Armor is all CGI, I would be hard pressed to see that.

If Zods Armor is all CGI, I would be hard pressed to see that.

As far as we know, it is since Shannon said that he had to wear the mocap suit for those scenes as the real thing would "crush him" according to his words.

Yeah that's some damn good CGI.

BFm7XcJ.jpg

Ma and Pa Kent witnessing young Clark's super strength?

Dat Ma Kent

Anybody else think it looks like Superman is yelling something here.

Maybe its a ZOOOODDDD!!!! Moment

Superman: PUNCH IT!!
Captain Kirk: no..*whacks Superman on the head*..thats not for you...

:funny:

Does anyone else think the flying shot looks like Reeve near the end of the first movie?
I really loved the acting in that scene.

Zod: Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. HIT ME!
Supes: Arrrghhh! *dodges Zod in the last second and crashes into a building*

Just a thought...not even really speculation, more of a question of what you guys think...

Do you thinkin it's possible...just possible...that Zod and company HAVE to wear their armor? The reason I wondered about that is simply from the fact that they are using it. I suppose a big WHAT IF would be this...What if Kal-el's physiology is what it currently is because of living basically his entire life under the yellow sun and absorbing that radiation, like a perpetual battery.

If that's the way it works in this movie (realism attempt) then maybe Zod and Faora and others have to rely on their armor because they aren't as "charged up" as Superman. Maybe that's why it takes more than one person to take him down. They are also trained in fighting and Superman isn't...but as the movie progresses, perhaps they get stronger and stronger as a result of absorption of yellow sun and the use of their new, developing powers coupled with the armor and tech makes them nearly unbeatable.

OK so it is speculation, but I think it could be a good way of explaining why Superman has to also use some armor/tech from the Fortress to defeat them (if he actually ends up having the armor that the toys show).

...my father believed that if people read what I just wrote, they'd reject me
...what do you think?

Just a thought...not even really speculation, more of a question of what you guys think...

Do you thinkin it's possible...just possible...that Zod and company HAVE to wear their armor? The reason I wondered about that is simply from the fact that they are using it. I suppose a big WHAT IF would be this...What if Kal-el's physiology is what it currently is because of living basically his entire life under the yellow sun and absorbing that radiation, like a perpetual battery.

If that's the way it works in this movie (realism attempt) then maybe Zod and Faora and others have to rely on their armor because they aren't as "charged up" as Superman. Maybe that's why it takes more than one person to take him down. They are also trained in fighting and Superman isn't...but as the movie progresses, perhaps they get stronger and stronger as a result of absorption of yellow sun and the use of their new, developing powers coupled with the armor and tech makes them nearly unbeatable.

OK so it is speculation, but I think it could be a good way of explaining why Superman has to also use some armor/tech from the Fortress to defeat them (if he actually ends up having the armor that the toys show).

...what do you think?

very possible, though I think the answer is more simple than that, they wore that kind of armor as part of Krypton's military. They've worn it for years so they are just use to it, nothing more than that, would be better your way though :)

Maybe Supes flying down the building to meet Zod in mid air

...what do you think?

Yeah most definitely, either that or they wear the masks and things cause they don't wanna breath in our pollluted air.

That shot of Zod looks like he just got a hole in one on a round of golf:oldrazz:

And hopefully the Superman pics will put the discussion about whether he has a yellow/gold backing to the shield.

I enjoy all of the photos. I can tell the Zod photo features. the CGI suit because I have a decent eye for that stuff but the CGI looks good to me. In general I hate CGI nit picking. Good or bad CGI does not make a film.

qv8XxUD.jpg

Antje Traue damn shes fine, i hope she lives and becomes some sort of love interest for supes. Henry looking really good with more of his superman pics leaking out.

Her and Cavill look similar. Same short, dark hair and strong facial features. I like that. Shows they are of the same race.

I enjoy all of the photos. I can tell the Zod photo features. the CGI suit because I have a decent eye for that stuff but the CGI looks good to me. In general I hate CGI nit picking. Good or bad CGI does not make a film.

Well that's not completely true. Sometimes it takes you out or irritates you to the point where you dislike the film even more. I couldn't get over how bad GL's suit (and everything in general when he was off-world) looked. Same with Matrix Reloaded when a CGI Neo fights a bunch of video game rejects instead of real people.

Did some color adjustments just for the bad place of it.

Em7JD98.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"