TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the lock!

As for the name Kryptonian Biotech. I never really liked it...

That was in the comics.I don't think mos will use that name.Never know tho.

Well his suit is technologically based.The costume Designer said it had functions and a purpose.I think the suit will grow on him.It's call Kryptonian biotech.

That's very encouraging, and precisely what I've wanted for years. Superman is from an advanced civilization billions of lightyears away from Earth. The suit has to not only represent Kal-El's origin but his 'alien' background.

Eh... yeah... it's probably just the same thing. The ship and the FOS. Though I do believe the ship is merely the building-block for it, since it's somewhat small. - Rust

It does seem like the key activates the technology and allows the Kryptonian ship/s to expand.

That Kryptonian stuff on earth will let zod and campany know that it's another Kryptonian out there and will be the reason they find kal-el.

That Kryptonian stuff on earth will let zod and campany know that it's another Kryptonian out there and will be the reason they find kal-el.

I just hope that IF this is the direction that they went that they don't make it look like Clark is at fault for why crap happens on Earth and that him defeating Zod and co. at the end is more about him cleaning up his own mess than saving Earth from Alien Subjugation.

Wel,, it sort of would be. But had it not been his mess, I'm sure he would still clean it up. I see where you're going, but I dont think they are. And would it be all that bad if they did? I'm sure he'll have embraced his fate somewhat before the world is threatened, but that it will only drive him even more and that he act upon it.

Last edited:
Wel,, it sort of would be. But had it not been his mess, I'm sure he would still clean it up. I see where you're going, but I dont think they are. And would it be all that bad if they did? I'm sure he'll have embraced his fate somewhat before the world is threatened, but that it will only drive him even more and that he act upon it.

True, but it's a road that I hope that they still wont' go for. I mean, if Clark only became Superman in this film as a result of wanting to clean up the mess (aka Zod) that he's responsible for in some way; kind of takes away the whole impact of willingly becoming a symbol of hope for people.

Absolutely, which is why I wrote that he had already made that decision. To accept his heritage and to use his powers for the good of those who need it, but that Zod exposes Kal-El on a much bigger scale and finally creates the symbol that'll be known as Superman.

What I mean is that Clark would help the people, but might not want to interfer with human affairs both due to him being humble, but more because of it possibly being mistaken for dominance given his superiority with the powers and being an alien. That he just want to help on a smaller more assisting scale.
But that the "Zod"-incidence changes that and makes him a world savior, only prompted by the people in the end.

Last edited:
Intelligent transformer-technology. I imagine Zod's suit will be similar. Adaptive somehow.

I read a theory that the Black Kryptonite contagion would be Zod's way to cleanse the weakest and allow only the strongest human to survive, so they become the foundation of the New Krypton he intents to build on Earth.

Sounded like a feasible way to tie the two plot points together.

black kryptonite? sounds interesting. could work.

Ans slightly like nazism. That fanatic ideal with a race of only superior beings. And not seeing the unethical of trying to achieve that even if it means the death of millions. That's not even evil. That's just really cold and psychotic.

They say zod and company might try to make earth into new krypton

That's very encouraging, and precisely what I've wanted for years. Superman is from an advanced civilization billions of lightyears away from Earth. The suit has to not only represent Kal-El's origin but his 'alien' background.

I think that by functions and purpose they meant that it's not just a fashion statement. The suit holds armor and weapons...

No no no... Man of Steel RISES... It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! :o

Nah Man of Steel HOVERS!

Man of Steel Saves Christmas.

Man of Steel: Steel. (This one would have Steel in it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"