TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when we thought Superman was in the clear with the Siegels, now we've got a hair stylist on the warpath. Will the Man of Steel ever know peace?

Took my woman out for a movie tonight for her B-Day in Joliet IL, an was very happy to see this massive piece of Art Hanging on the wall :)

superman seems to be cursed when it comes to hairstylists :p...I mean really...watch where you are going and pick your dang feet up. it's not hard to do.

Well, if our recent trend is of any indication, I proudly (though sadly as well) bet that we will go on for yet another week without any new news or new photos released. If I am dead wrong, then I will actually use a Justin Bieber Avi for that given week.lol
I'm holding you to this herolee10! :cwink:

As predicted, first look at Zod's black costume via a toy:

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-05.jpg

And I find it sad that Cavill as Supes - and the suit - look way better in this toy package (talking about his illustration pic not the toys itself of course) than in any official photo released so far or even the film, IMO anyway:

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-12.jpg

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-09.jpg

At last the black on zod isnt shiny :D

Zod's shield design is kinda bland.

It's a horseshoe! You calling horseshoes bland?:o

Damn you, you ignorant fool. A horseshoe is like a shoe... for a horse!

Well these "promotional art" pictures are a start; now I hope for some actual live action shots of some of the cast members.

And I find it sad that Cavill as Supes - and the suit - look way better in this toy package (talking about his illustration pic not the toys itself of course) than in any official photo released so far or even the film, IMO anyway:

Funny... because I have been seeing something so much more real then this figure of Zod, as far as being as real as possible as far as figure form! What I have been seeing (as far as looks and details) is 10x's better then this Zod, but identical as far as symbolizing Zods features. The only difference is the Zod I have witnessed is floating in MID air, 12 inches tall, and ready for battle face to face with Sups!!! And detailed beyond belief!!!

I will post a Pic shorty, within the month. Promise!

:)

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this? I thought that the poster was only a reward for the fans, and that it would not be used outside the net:
8409566098_88048eabb3_z.jpg

Has anyone seen this? I thought that the poster was only a reward for the fans, and that it would not be used outside the net:
8409566098_88048eabb3_z.jpg

Is it weird that I think the photo of the poster in here looks more in focus and of better definition than the actual thing that was released online?lol

And based on the pictures that we've gotten of Henry as Superman in any way; wow, they are really trying to sell that this version of Superman isn't a happy one.lol

Funny... because I have been seeing something so much more real then this figure of Zod, as far as being as real as possible as far as figure form! What I have been seeing (as far as looks and details) is 10x's better then this Zod, but identical as far as symbolizing Zods features. The only difference is the Zod I have witnessed is floating in air, ready for battle, and detailed beyond belief!!!

I will post a Pic shorty, within the month. Promise!

You've probably seen the Movie Masters version of Zod that the Four Horsemen sculpted. I'd imagine the Zod posted is from just the basic line.

No it's been showing up in movie theaters too and technically is the second teaser poster released.

You've probably seen the Movie Masters version of Zod that the Four Horsemen sculpted. I'd imagine the Zod posted is from just the basic line.

Have not seen it, no. I have seen a 6-inch figure which is being sculpted into a 12-inch figure, and added in with a little something special in which I already mentioned :)

Haha, I knew the toy would be first. But it's not the full suited Zod yet. :yay:

And the illustraitions of HC as Supes look F***ing Awesome!!!! :wow:

Haha, I knew the toy would be first. But it's not the full suited Zod yet. :yay:

And the illustraitions of HC as Supes look F***ing Awesome!!!! :wow:

Agree!!! Henry is BEEFY as HELL!!! lol Looking mad, Angry, and ready for battle! :woot: BRING IT ON!!!

LOVIN IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"