TNT's Animal Kingdom

Cool to see Leary back. Wonder if that’s new material with Scott Speedman or if that’s just something from the first two seasons. It’s been so long I honestly can’t tell.

Cool to see Leary back. Wonder if that’s new material with Scott Speedman or if that’s just something from the first two seasons. It’s been so long I honestly can’t tell.

I’m ready!!! Yes I think that footage with Speedman is new. Most likely a flashback to their first robbery.

Last edited:
“May we get what we want but never what we deserve”

Since next season is the final one most likely their all gonna get what they deserve lol. At least they should as much as I like watching them do some of the bad things they do their still horrible people.
I think we get
1lives free
1 jailed
2 die

Honestly, with the levels of sympathy they’ve infused into his character compared to the film version, I almost wouldn’t even be surprised if Pope is the one who goes free.

Craig seems almost certain to die, and it’s a tossup what happens to the other two.

Well I definitely have Craig lined up to die and Deran going to Jail. For Pope and J pretty much Pope goes free and J I have no idea.

Smurf totally slept with young Baz.

I’m thinking 1992 is set entirely in the past.

Also I looked at the schedule for upcoming episodes and it looks like the the following Sunday episodes after this coming Sundays two episode premiere is also two episodes. So that’s cool and I’m wondering if that’s gonna be the norm for the season.

Damn, I almost forgot this was back tonight.

I’m watching right now and it’s pretty good so far. I’m still loving the flashbacks.

Pretty good first episode but I can see the beginning of the end of the Cody’s with them making more enemies than they can handle and Pete is most likely waiting in the shadows. I loved the 1992 flashbacks and seeing the teenage version of Baz, Pope and teenage Julia and how you can see the events that lead to her leaving the family. Really liked the ending with J and the contrast with his mother. On too episode 2.

I’m like Morgan Julia’s son will eventually kill you so stay the hell away from that family. Love this prequel stuff ever since they introduced it in season 4.

Craigs trying to do right… well as right a Cody can get and Derans not making it easy.

So is Pope...J's father?
Ok coming back to this again and that’s what the ending of episode 2 of the final season seems to be leaning towards imo.

Jesus, Smurf was a worse mother than I thought.

Jesus, Smurf was a worse mother than I thought.
Pretty sad that out of all them Julia could’ve had a bright future and even sadder that her son ultimately ended up in the family business. Which we know she never wanted.

Has anybody actually rewatched the series? I mean I’ve only watched the series live season by season but never felt the need to rewatch the show as much as I love it. It’s on Prime Video so maybe once the final season lands there I might but probably not lol. Just curious.

I really enjoy this show but have never felt the urge to rewatch it. Caught the first two episodes today because I completely forgot that it dropped yesterday, but its off to a pretty strong start IMO.

The 1992 flashbacks have been great so far and those young actors are really nailing the mannerisms of the their older counterparts, especially the ones playing Baz and Andrew.

I also love how imposing Lelia George is as young Smurf. I almost didn't realize it was the same actress because she feels like such a different character and looks way more mature, but man she is killing it.

I also love how imposing Lelia George is as young Smurf. I almost didn't realize it was the same actress because she feels like such a different character and looks way more mature, but man she is killing it.
It’s funny watching her be a mother figure to actors who are probably only 5-6 years her junior.

lol I just googled and it looks like young Baz might actually be a few years older than Leila George.

Young Smurf really trying out for that mother of the year award. Felt bad for Craig.

Yeah her first scene this season I wasn't sure it was the same person. Make up and hair really worked magic to give her that more mature look, also the clothing choices to show off the body more.

Deran has always been my favorite but damn he is just coming off terrible this season. Have a feeling he will sell out Craig or something because he is paranoid that Craig has changed. Episode 3/4 give me that vibe because the job they are pulling that involve brothers.

I do hope they jump ahead in the flashbacks to show more Deran and Craig younger but I doubt that. They have to show how Julia eventually had J.

Ok coming back to this again and that’s what the ending of episode 2 of the final season seems to be leaning towards imo.
It would be pretty bold, I don't know how many shows besides Game of Thrones and things set in that era deal with incest. With Smurf asking Andrew what kind of girls he likes in the recent episode and just how awkward the house is. Baz not really a brother but they call him a brother, he flirts with Julia. Andrew has his issues, but I don't think he would willingly do his sister. Maybe heavy drugs are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"