TNT's LEGENDS - Starring Sean Bean

iit was great, I liked it and Sean Bean worked his legend quite well...

Caught the pilot episode earlier today.

I really enjoyed it! It did a great job of getting me hooked into the series right away. Gotta love Sean Bean and the rest of the cast wasn't too shabby either. I'm really interested for more of the mystery to unravel and see what other surprises are in store for us. I just hope more people like it as well. Looking forward to Episode 2!

I thought the pilot was good, liked Ali Larter in it and it's good to see Mac from VM getting a now role. The premise is intriguing and Bourne-ish.
Mac from VM? More like the kid Enola from Waterworld. :o Though Tina is playing the grown up version of Mac from VM. She played a similar techie role in True Blood come to think of it.

Seriously though the show wasn't bad. It had that Bourne Identity/Pretender/24 mix and not too over the top. I still haven't made my mind up on it quite yet, mostly because I'm waiting to see if Sean loses his head over it (figuratively instead of literally since he's "not who he thinks he is" this time around).

Not too bad, not as good as I was hoping though. Good enough to keep me on board for at least another few episodes. Missed Sean Bean.

Yeah, it wasn't bad. I wasn't in love with it, but it's also just the first episode and I'm rarely head over heels for any of TNT's shows anyway.

The first ep was o.k. Seems a bit off. The whole Don't kill Sean Bean again marketing seems weird and genius at the time;

I'd be surprised if this makes it to season 2.

Got around to watching the pilot last night. I think someone else mentioned, but it does have kind of a "Bourne Identity" mixed with "Pretender" type of vibe to it. I thought the pilot was pretty good, liked it well enough that we'll probably give the entire season a go.

Got around to watching the pilot last night. I think someone else mentioned, but it does have kind of a "Bourne Identity" mixed with "Pretender" type of vibe to it. I thought the pilot was pretty good, liked it well enough that we'll probably give the entire season a go.

to ME, the reveal that agent Mark Odom's [blackout]life and existence is also a legend[/blackout] kinda reminds me more of the last episode of that old series, Nowhere Man, where Tom Veil, played by Bruce Greenwood, discovered that [blackout]even what he thought was his real life, was a manufactured and implanted memory...[/blackout]

Pretty good second episode as well. I'm really interested in where they're going to go from here, especially with Morris Chestnut's character.

I can say that I really wasn't expecting
Troy's death. Only two episodes in so far and two of the team members are already gone. :wow:

:) In these first two episodes I've noticed at least 6 actors that have recurred on Justified.

that techie's hair do in episode 2 needs to go.

Morris Chestnut needs to get fired then get killed on the same day

I'm guessing the Chestnut character is there to give Odon a lifeline outside of the FBI as he tries to uncover the truth.

Ali Larter still got mad sex appeal.

god, I love this government conspiracy s**t... it's got the feel of UPN's old series, Nowhere Man...

Good. The techie's hair do went away with the last arc.

Figure the wife or whoever the hell she is would be in on the conspiracy. Is their kid on it too? Maybe he's running the whole thing and that's who the mother was seeking approval from after calling Martin.

What is the grudge against Morris Chestnut ? His character is fine and the actor is good looking.

Good. The techie's hair do went away with the last arc.

Figure the wife or whoever the hell she is would be in on the conspiracy. Is their kid on it too? Maybe he's running the whole thing and that's who the mother was seeking approval from after calling Martin.
Yeah...it really became apparent when she came over to his house and was acting too caring towards him.

It's going to be interesting to see how long they will string Martin along until he finds out shes playing him.

damnit the ex wife is in on it...damn...I was expecting that..but damn still

I figured the wife had to be in on it if he's not really Martin Odon, but it'll be interesting to see how they explain the kid.

It looks like Mac will be Odon's Chloe and Ali is gonna pair off with Chesty Nuts to come at the case from a different angle.

Was that President Taylor's daughter from season 7 of 24 playing the red head girlfriend of Kirk Acevedo?

I have a feeling Ali Larter might be a mole. The action sequence at the end this week was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"