To Blow or Not to Blow?

They have to use one hand, and swallow at the end.

Also- I like it best if they just start off with licking it.

Well I'm not gay, so I don't want to be identified with them.

Sorry if that chafes you so much. :whatever:

..and for the record- homos do not scare me. heh.

Well I'm not gay, so I don't want to be identified with them.

Sorry if that chafes you so much. :whatever:

..and for the record- homos do not scare me. heh.
Sure they do. Of course, I'm sure you'd die before admitting it.

btw- I dig your sig.
I dig your ability to express ideas (that could be conveyed with a single post) with multiple posts. It's like an elegant form of spam. :up: :yay:

OH, that's right. You're a homophobe. :up: Guess you don't want to be identified with those, "defective," lower human beings.

I'm a defect? :(

Lol...I think of a lot of people as defects.

If the world is really going to end, Nibiru 2012-asteroid-blow ourselves up-robots take over, in a sick way I hope it happens in my lifetime...just so I can watch it happen.

Sure they do. Of course, I'm sure you'd die before admitting it.

Basically I make a joke in the 'blow' thread, and then you try and turn it into a argument about gays. Good for you, but I'm not going to bite.

What amuses me though, is like most pc ******s you adopt the belief that a person cannot simply have something unfavorable to say about homosexuals without them obviously having an inherent fear of them. ..Love the way you express ideas without any shred of explanation behind your wacked out delusions. Dumbass.

Basically I make a joke in the 'blow' thread, and then you try and turn it into a argument about gays. Good for you, but I'm not going to bite.
A joke that's been done about ten times already. Excellent work. :up:

I find it funny that when I twist your joke around a bit, I get the expected response. Cool how that works. :yay:

Dangerous said:
What amuses me though, is like most pc ******s you adopt the belief that a person cannot simply have something unfavorable to say about homosexuals without them obviously having an inherent fear of them. ..Love the way you you back that up.
So now I'm a ******? Okay, I can deal with that. I think that's better than being a homophobe, myself. :up:

I'm a defect? :(

Lol...I think of a lot of people as defects.

If the world is really going to end, Nibiru 2012-asteroid-blow ourselves up-robots take over, in a sick way I hope it happens in my lifetime...just so I can watch it happen.

There better be zombies. I've been stocking up the arsenal and I want to kill me some zombies, dammit!

So now I'm a ******? Okay, I can deal with that. I think that's better than being a homophobe, myself. :up:

It would suck to be either.

You admit to being a ****** while I am neither.
Of course, being a ****** you would make non nonsensical statements about others.

Works for me.

There better be zombies. I've been stocking up the arsenal and I want to kill me some zombies, dammit!

oh dam...scary. If I live and there are zombies...I think I 'd have to have a gun so I could off myself instead of being made a zombie. To me that has to be one of the scariest things ever....to be in a situation and know you going just to dieno matter what. Dam that's gotta suck.

It would suck to be either.

You admit to being a ****** while I am neither.
Of course, being a ****** you would make non nonsensical statements about others.

Works for me.
I like you. You should mother my children.

On the other hand, I like my ability to not take myself so seriously. It's a skill you should probably learn. Nothing worse than an inflated sense of self-worth, I always say.

...well, okay, that's a lie. I don't always say that. It just fit the situation.

oh dam...scary. If I live and there are zombies...I think I 'd have to have a gun so I could off myself instead of being made a zombie. To me that has to be one of the scariest things ever....to be in a situation and know you going just to dieno matter what. Dam that's gotta suck.

I'm not dying by the hands of no zombie. That's why I got the artillery...I'm taking those f***ers down!

I don't always say that. bla blah

Buddy you got pwned in my last post.
You admitted you were a ****** and thus anything that you say is potentially worthless.

You should except this and move forward with your life.

pwned111za6.jpg

Buddy you got pwned in my last post.
You admitted you were a ****** and thus anything that you say is potentially worthless.

You should except this and move forward with your life.

pwned111za6.jpg
I might care, if, you know...I took myself that seriously. :huh: Thanks for proving my point.

This is a real pet peeve of mine: if you're going to type an, "OMGZ LOLZ PWNED!" post, pleeeeeease make sure you spell correctly. It really ruins the effect if you don't. :csad:

I win, you still can't take it.
I rule.
This is sad beyond words. :csad: Clinging so hard to a self-proclaimed victory. Here you go, little buddy...take it. I didn't realize it meant so much to you.

There's only 1 way to settle this...

THUNDERDOME!!!

That whole exchange was sad, which fit the overall theme of this thread. So, in the end it works. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"