To go wireless or not.

Rena Wesley

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if wireless credit card machines are easy to choose. I'm thinking of upgrading my shop's credit card machine. I still have the old ones that you need to connect to landline phones. I think it's worth the upgrade since it accepts more types of payments. Any thoughts?

As a credit user it is something that will reassure me that your establishment has a secure system and that my data will not be compromised which means more customers on your side. Your business has a much higher chance for success if your customers are happy.

Do you need it to be Wireless so you can move it around or is it going to be wireless and remain in the same spot?

I'm just wondering if wireless credit card machines are easy to choose. I'm thinking of upgrading my shop's credit card machine. I still have the old ones that you need to connect to landline phones. I think it's worth the upgrade since it accepts more types of payments. Any thoughts?
What are the other types of payments? Some wireless machines that I've looked into for my business have higher rates compared to the hardline machines. That was about a year ago though, so things could have changed.

I am interested in how reliable it is. Can you provide feedback after a few weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"