Tom Cruise is GANGSTA!!!

Someone posted the full clip of Dancing Tom last week. It was very sad to watch. I'm going to start a donation drive to get Tom Cruise a Rhythm Implant.

jag

TheSumOfGod said:
I'm not worried, I gave Jesus $20, just to make sure that I'm on the GOOD side of the rapture. So long, suckers! :D
DUDE! I'm not paying 'cause I like to buy DVDs too much, but grab my hand when you start taking off, k? thx!:up:

jaguarr said:
Someone posted the full clip of Dancing Tom last week. It was very sad to watch. I'm going to start a donation drive to get Tom Cruise a Rhythm Implant.

jag

Word, hes the man, hes got the moves, just needs to get them NSYNC!

jaguarr said:

jag
Those rarely take. But a simple self-editing shame lobe would suffice.

jaguarr said:

jag

His impression of revving a motorcycle while dancing (does this qaulify?) was horrible, he might as well have gone for the sprinkler.

Lurk said:
His impression of revving a motorcycle while dancing (does this qaulify?) was horrible, he might as well have gone for the sprinkler.

That was asecret scientology signal for "Am I white enough?"

TheSumOfGod said:
Despite him. WOTW was also good, despite him. :o

Dakota Fanning carried every actor in that movie including the CGI aliens.

jag

jaguarr said:
Dakota Fanning carried every actor in that movie including the CGI aliens.

jag

Especially that Robbie aka *****e Bag kid.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Those rarely take. But a simple self-editing shame lobe would suffice.

I believe he's rejected several of those, which would explain why he would go from good movies to bad movies and back again over and over.

jag

Old but amusing

00003e94

Guyverjay said:
Old but amusing

00003e94
There's an edited version of that on YTMND where it looks like Oprah's attacking him with the electricity.

Whack Arnolds said:
707659547_l.gif

Check him out on 106 and Park. He looks like an oreo filling right there, as he "Leans with, and Rocks with it"... :up:

I'm listening to Fear of the Dark while listening to this.:( :down

TheSumOfGod said:
This is it, the Seventh Sign. Everyone brace for the impact of the rapture...

More like the four hundred seventh sign :o

buried treasure full of gold coins and jewels for the man or woman who kills Tom Cruise

treasure%20chest.gif

The guy may be a whackjob, but hes still one of the best actors of our time :o :up:

Batman15 said:
The guy may be a whackjob, but hes still one of the best actors of our time :o :up:

Charlton Heston fits that profile as well. What's your point?

jag

jaguarr said:
Charlton Heston fits that profile as well. What's your point?

jag

that hes one of the best actors of our time.

I thought that was made clear. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"