The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Bane climbing down the rope in the sewer fight was Buster.

daniel_day_lewis.jpg

He looks like Ra's Al Ghul from Arkham City. :woot:

That's funny, because he apparently turned down the role in BB.

Really? I didn't know that.He could be great but I'm glad we had Neeson for the role.

I seriously don't think we can ever see DDL in a comic book movie unless it's directed by a legendary director. What they were thinking?

Hardy was fantastic as bane! Loved his dialogue with batman in their first fight!

Psychologically he wasn't as interesting as the Joker, but he made up for everything being such a bad-ash

So, in the novel, one of the first things Bane says is "Friend, they expect one of us in the wreckage". And the novel describes Bane as saying it gently. It kind of makes me wonder what Nolan's original concept for Bane was. And it made me wonder what Bane would have been like if he'd been a tad less over the top, more of a quieter, subtle voice to go with the imagery. Probably not as interesting or fun...

Hardy was great with the way he moved his body. Subtle twitches, nodding at his guys, the walk, the collar grip, eyes opening wide, Literally his hand movements did all of the talking

So, in the novel, one of the first things Bane says is "Friend, they expect one of us in the wreckage". And the novel describes Bane as saying it gently. It kind of makes me wonder what Nolan's original concept for Bane was. And it made me wonder what Bane would have been like if he'd been a tad less over the top, more of a quieter, subtle voice to go with the imagery. Probably not as interesting or fun...

Isn't it almost same in the movie?

I don't think Michael Clark Duncan really needs any help from camera angles.

I want to see Bane work the drive through order taking at Wendy's.

Isn't it almost same in the movie?

No, he just kind of loudly and energetically says "They expect one of us in the wreckage brother".

Which is still a very cool, telling moment, but in the novel its almost like he regrets the sacrifice. There was a moment of that in the sewer as well in the film...Bane says something like "Your carelessness cost three lives" to his henchmen.

I want to see Bane work the drive through order taking at Wendy's.

Customer: I said Buffalo sauce damn it, not barbeque sauce.

Bane: *Puts hand on customer's shoulder*

Customer: What is this? I paid you for my meal and have left some change in the tip jar.

Bane:And this gives you power over me?

Bane: *grabs Customer's neck*

Customer: You--..Wendy's is pure evil. I just wanted buffalo sauce

Bane: This is necessary evil...The Barbeque sauce...you must endure.

No, he just kind of loudly and energetically says "They expect one of us in the wreckage brother".

Which is still a very cool, telling moment, but in the novel its almost like he regrets the sacrifice. There was a moment of that in the sewer as well in the film...Bane says something like "Your carelessness cost three lives" to his henchmen.

What's the difference when they're on a suicide mission anyway?

i think the best parts of Bane were when he killed his men who worked for him. and they all knew that they could die any minute. maybe they would sacrifice or he would kill them.

when Gordon is down there and escapes? holly s.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"