The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bane is "old" apparently according to the interview, but old relative to who? I guess we were supposed to assume the Joker was late 20s early 30s? If Batman and Bane are being pitted as rivals in this film, it wouldn't surprise me to find out they are around the same age. I'm guessing Bruce is 40ish in this film? I can't see Bane being in his 50s but instead around Bruce's age, maybe a bit older.

Considering he's supposed to be older than he actually appears to be. I'd say he's looked after himself well and kept himself in good shape. :D :up:

So Bane is "old" apparently according to the interview, but old relative to who? I guess we were supposed to assume the Joker was late 20s early 30s? If Batman and Bane are being pitted as rivals in this film, it wouldn't surprise me to find out they are around the same age. I'm guessing Bruce is 40ish in this film? I can't see Bane being in his 50s but instead around Bruce's age, maybe a bit older.

What age would you give Ras In begins?

What age would you give Ras In begins?

50's. I'm guessing now that Bane is around the same age in Rises, though it's impossible to tell.

Assuming that Bane is a child when Ra's is in his twenties he would be in his mid 40's to early 50's.

50's. I'm guessing now that Bane is around the same age in Rises, though it's impossible to tell.

Assuming that Bane is a child when Ra's is in his twenties he would be in his mid 40's to early 50's.

I wouldnt be surprised. Id say he's older than Wayne and Talia but a bit younger than Ras. So early 50's late 40's.

That would certainly explain Bane's old sounding voice.

id put him at late 40s maybe 50-52 if that old.

Id have to agree. Definitely late 40's early 50's. IF bane were close to his age, maybe he'd be at his mid 40's at that time. Id say he's older than Bruce by a decade or a bit more. Wouldn't be surprised. The mask and baldness doesn't help determining his age so they really can imply a wide range. Especially with his voice. It can be either cause he's older or its just mannerisms. Will see...

I wouldn't have minded him being easy to defeat if it weren't for the fact he looked horrible and was a guitared idiot to boot. A case of really bad characterisation. Nothing against the Arkhamverse and like you said, most of the villains they did great with, but Bane was just unacceptable.

He's not the only one they butchered. Ra's and Hugo were jokes.

Ya at least ra's and Hugo were interesting for awhile in the story. Bane just... And in the 2nd one they just locked him in a room and relegated him to a side mission ... Where he was locked up yet again. Lol they really really either hate the character or had no idea how to incorporate him well

To be fair, not many people seem to know what to do with big bad Harv in any medium.

That's where a pair of balls comes in and you don't include him merely for marketing and fan servicing.

Last edited:
Beardless!!!!!

The beard is gone!!

tumblr_m6ymxnhBZ01qe5f96o1_1280.jpg

Hahah I just realized :hehe: Still though! You can see his face now!!!!

I can't wait until we see this fellow in interviews during the premieres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"