The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane XXX

tumblr_mkjobqFmBD1s50frko1_400.gif

Joker could get into secret mob meetings, disguise himself as an honor guard, abduct citizens with his hired help (helpful masked Clown thugs > scared little red scarfs) etc. I think he could easily slip into Bane's group and kill Talia after a dramatic knife fight to the death.

The Joker would probably use his nifty little shoe blade and Taters wouldn't know what hit her.

As for Bane's mask, nothing the Joker's glock or M76 couldn't handle. As far as masterminds and schemes, Joker would totally have something up his sleeve and be prepared to counter whatever nonsense Bane would have conjured up. Personal combat? The Joker made short work of prime Batman with dogs, net and crow bar. Brutish, slugger Bane wouldn't be a problem.

All Bane and the LoS would do is get in the way of Joker's fun with Batman, Gordon and Gotham. Joker would dispose of him in a couple of days, I'm sure.

BatmanBeyond-BruceFacepalm.jpg

It's hilarious how you give those reasons as to how Joker could kidnap and kill Talia when she could be surrounded by the League of Shadows(which is a group you seem to underestimate, lol). And if not, it's even more hilarious that you're not taking in the thought that Talia could defend herself, unlike mobsters.

Why? Is there something TDKR related in it?

Sorta.

Bane:

2963186-bane1.jpg

Screen+Shot+2013-04-04+at+9.04.16+AM.png

2966484-tumblr_mkotvyqzjg1qas2v4o1_1280.png

It's pretty awesome what they're doing to Bane, but I wouldn't mind if they gave him a more TDKR-esque mask as well. Maybe he can take the Venom within the mask instead of tubes now, just like every 12 hours or something because Bane's mask did have spots where his medicine was kept...that could be where his Venom is stored in.

Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-Mask-Side.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha that's crazy they really have adopted some of the Bane TDKR design, at least in terms of the body outfit. Looks much better than his old wrestler garb.

Anything else TDKR Bane-eque have they imported to the comics maybe more of his personality or goals?

LoS would know to expect Joker; I gather that they're good at gathering intel. Plus Joker infiltrating that honor guard was almost as silly as Dent driving off in that ambulance with the doors open. In plain sight of everyone.

That's the thing about the Joker though, you can gather all the intel you want, and you still won't know what to expect from him. That's why I don't think Bane would come out on top if Joker really wanted to kill him. He's just as smart (most likely smarter) then Bane, and you never know what angle he'll come at you from.

Sorta.

Bane:

2963186-bane1.jpg

It's pretty awesome what they're doing to Bane, but I wouldn't mind if they gave him a more TDKR-esque mask as well. Maybe he can take the Venom within the mask instead of tubes now, just like every 12 hours or something because Bane's mask did have spots where his medicine was kept...that could be where his Venom is stored in.

I've always loved the comic look and especially the luchador mask since I'm a wrestling fanatic and so I prefer that to TDKR's look..But I must admit I think that new comic Bane is the best ever in any medium in body&suit,I actually wouldn't mind the TDKR's mask for this one!

That actually has me curious what TDKR Bane would like with a live action version of that mask, red lenses and all. Might be pretty cool.

I've always loved the look of the tubes plugging into his head.

Sorta.

Bane:

2963186-bane1.jpg

That's fantastic. Now if they just get rid of that Luchador mask it'll be perfect. They should also tone down his size. I hate when he looks that exaggerated Hulk size.

That's fantastic. Now if they just get rid of that Luchador mask it'll be perfect. They should also tone down his size. I hate when he looks that exaggerated Hulk size.
don't like the way that mask looks in that scan but it's looks nothing like a Luchador mask , imo. They should just give him an full armored mask like Deathstroke. They are toning down his size, they are taking baby steps. I think Bane would be human size around next year, hopefully

The tank with those big, big tubes bother me more than the mask.

Lately I haven't been a fan of the Venom being used through tubes...it may be because of the overabundance that is shown in the AA games as well as the New 52, but yah, they could easily change that and give Bane a more TDKR-like mask where he inhales the Venom from the mask which is stored in those side pockets in the TDKR mask. Maybe one day that will be used. I mean, it's a first step that they changed most of Bane's attire to reflect TDKR.

It does make more practical sense, I think. The tank tubes are an obvious weakness. Got the PM, AD. Thanks. :)

I'd defiantly want venom in the mask than keep using tubes,They are always too big/too many of them and is just an easy cheap way to get an advantage over Bane,Makes the mask cooler by being a device than just to cover his face!!!

I'd defiantly want venom in the mask than keep using tubes,They are always too big/too many of them and is just an easy cheap way to get an advantage over Bane,Makes the mask cooler by being a device than just to cover his face!!!
looks like they tone down Bane's size in Talon # 7

I didn't even bother to notice that, haha. I was just amused to see all of Nolan's villains besides Talia in the top twenty.

I just saw some pics I have NEVER seen before. Totally shocked considering the amount of time I spent on the forum when this came out.

This one in particular.

Zg7B6d9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"