Top 10 Greatest Athletes

Has to be Wilt Chamberlain... for all his off court contributions...DOH

Equinox said:
In America or throughout the world?

NASCAR rules where it counts. F-1 cancels its races if the drivers complian the track is too fast.

ScottyBBadd said:
NASCAR rules where it counts. F-1 cancels its races if the drivers complian the track is too fast.

When did that happen? :rolleyes:

ScottyBBadd said:
TMS a few years. F-1 is barred form Texas.

:confused:.. That wasn't because drivers complained the track was too fast.. What are you talking about?

That's because Texas is a barren land ;)

The only reason I watch car racing is to watch cars crash. :(

I prefer motorcycle racing.

Equinox said:
You like people getting hurt don't you? :(
Not really. I just like watching cars crash but I keep my fingers crossed that the drivers don't get hurt. :(

ScottyBBadd said:
I have seen some on Speed. Especally on long road courses.
I would get me a motorcycle but my Mom said she'd disown me if I do that. Not fair since my brother has one! :mad: :(

I've always loved watching GP motorcycle racing. :up: Just couldn't get into NASCAR though. Or any car racing for that matter.

DBella said:
I would get me a motorcycle but my Mom said she'd disown me if I do that. Not fair since my brother has one! :mad: :(

I've always loved watching GP motorcycle racing. :up: Just couldn't get into NASCAR though. Or any car racing for that matter.

I watched some on Speed. It is good. Different ways of attacking a road course on 2 wheels as opposed to 4.

ScottyBBadd said:
I watched some on Speed. It is good. Different ways of attacking a road course on 2 wheels as opposed to 4.
One of the few vid games I actually enjoy playing, and I am not a video game person.

DBella said:
One of the few vid games I actually enjoy playing, and I am not a video game person.

Cool. Dale Earnhardt did beat Michael Shumacher in IROC.

MajinShenron said:
In a contest of the 10 greatest athletes Chuck Norris would kill them all and will be the only athlete in existence.

Could he stand the fury of.....

HAWKINGLACHER!

Attachments

• hawkinglacher.jpg
    hawkinglacher.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
bored said:
An athlete is someone who competes in a sport..
No, an athlete does not have to comptete in a sport to be an athlete. Dictionary.com: A person possessing the natural or acquired traits, such as strength, agility, and endurance, that are necessary for physical exercise or sports, especially those performed in competitive contexts.

Being an athlete requires ability, it does not require that you play a sport.

In My Opinion I Think
Diego Armando Maradona Is The Greatest Athlete
I wish he was Born In MEXICO

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back