Top 20 Worst Casting Decisions Ever

why the hell do people rip on keanu so bad? he's had a few stinkers, sure, but who hasn't?

Because its cool to hate Reeves. Similar to MNight, Ben Alfleck, and Shia Lebeauf. Some people just hate to hate.

I must be one of the few who thought Shia was good in Indy. I like Keanu too - but he was out of his depth as Harker.

Same with Dicaprio in Gangs of New York.

Certainly not to be included in the 'worst 20' but not the most inspired casting choices either.

Why Isn't George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, and everyone but the guy who played Alfred from Batman & Robin on that list??

I don't agree with a lot of their choices, especially how hard they slam Keanu Reeves.

I personally find Keanu entertaining, I do admit his acting skills or lack of aren't that great and he doesn't have much range but he's still fun to watch.

Now with that being said, here is some oscar worthy stuff.

One of my co-workers and I were discussing this scene(while laughing) and just thought his change of emotions and facial expression jumps are hilarious. At the end it's almost like Coppola just told him "Ok, close eyes...now fall back".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kotnCag06M

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"