Top 5 Most Anticipated Fox Characters To Enter The MCU

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
Who’s your top 5 most anticipated formerly Fox-licensed Marvel characters to debut in the MCU?

Here’s my top 5:

1. Reed Richards
2. Silver Surfer
3. Dr. Doom
4. Ben Grimm
5. Galactus

Off the top of my head:

1) Ben Grimm
2) Cyclops
3) Storm
4) Dr Doom
5) Rogue

1. Emma Frost
2. Psylocke
3. Rogue
4. Jean Grey
5. Stepford Cuckoos (I'd say Esme if limited to one, but they're kind of a package deal)

1. Reed Richards
2. Ben Grimm
3. Dr Doom
4. Silver Surfer
5. Sue Storm

Silver Surfer
Human Torch
Galactus
Magneto
Wolverine

1 Storm
2 Nightcrawler
3 Rogue
4 Shadowcat
5 ... I honestly can't choose a five. There a number I would love to see but none that I'm at all certain will actually definitely appear (the rest of my favorites are far less well known/popular), and no one character is so anticipated for me that I can get super excited without first being sure they'll actually show up.

Doom
Galactus
Reed
Magneto
Jean Grey

The Fantastic Four
Galactus
The Silver Surfer
Deadpool
Doctor Doom

Deadpool- obv
Wolverine- I just wish we couldve seen him interact with Cap

and then these three I just can’t wait to see done right for once:
Storm
Gambit
Dr Doom

Victor Von Doom
Scott Summers
Emma Frost
Storm
Wolverine

Not a fox character but recently I re-read Dark Avengers ...it makes me also anticipating the debut of Norman Osborn in MCU.

Last edited:
1)Dr. Doom
2)Galactus
3)Silver Surfer
4)Wolverine
5)F4

Doctor Doom
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Thing
Wolverine

Rogue
Storm
Cyclops
Iceman
Gambit

It does seem like some of us are just X-Men fans or just Fantastic Four fans.

1. Cyclops
2. Storm
3. Mr. Fantastic
4. Dr. Doom
5. Iceman

It does seem like some of us are just X-Men fans or just Fantastic Four fans.
This is why I really don't like their moves in this phase. No teasing of the F4 or X-men. Yet they have Eternals(which I think is going to bomb, regardless of covid)and Shang Chi(again, same thing!)which are D list characters. I know, GoTG but these characters are NOT GoTG and nowhere near as known, especially Eternals. They need to tease Doom and mutants because it makes no sense for them to pop up out of the blue. Where were they during Infinity War?! :argh: A lot of people have lost hope after Endgame and I know I sound like I'm going on a rant but I am a die hard Marvel zombie and can completely understand why people are losing interest in their next phase. Heck, people are way more excited for Disney Plus shows like Moon Knight than they are Eternals.

The Infinity Saga is the biggest movie event of all time. It’s ok for Marvel to have a resting period. Black Widow, Shang Chi, and The Eternals will all perform relatively the same I think. It’s sort of a slump but not really, the train is still very much rolling. I am kind of just waiting for this string of movies to be behind us though so we can get to the stuff I actually want to see.

My anticipation for the listed 3 movies has been extremely low from the beginning… but then like the new Spidey, X-Men, Silver Surfer, or F4; I can’t stop thinking about them.

I am! Im also excited for their kids: Nathan and Rachel Grey :funny: :funny: :D
Reed Richards
Sue Storm
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm
Dr. Doom

I'm also a big X-Men fan and looking forward to Channing Tatum as Gambit. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"