Top Ten favorite Hype members ever

Oh look another way for the internet to rank people. Tumblr and Twitter won't be happy about this. :o

What for?

Is there a prize? :D

I vote for my friend Flash, he's the coolest cat in the neighborhood.

My list also corresponds in order of the state of dress I've seen them in, from less to most.

I wouldn't want to name 'favourites' out right, just to say there a number of wonderful people on the forum who I regard as good friends and those I regard as best friends, people whom I love as friends, people who make a change and a great difference to my world as it is and part of where it shall be in the future. I've been on a few forums and I can honestly say that yes whilst divisions exist and it's impossible for everyone to see eye to eye, on the whole its not a bad old place. :up:

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a list without me. But that also puts me at a disadvantage what if someone cool joins in the future..... :(

List em! :hyper:

10. Erzengel
9. bakerboy
8. the_ultimate_evil
7. Matt
6. Hunter Rider
5. Ice-man
4. Mister J
3. Terry78
2. ComicChick
1. Ghostrider87

tumblr_onnn53l3yd1u0bi6jo5_400.gif

A list without me?

i'd be mad to be #2 on that list behind anyone but GR87 in 'Fire's eyes lol

He proved us wrong so many times. I can’t help but respect that.

I’m returning to the Community just to remind you how awesome I am. Proceed.

dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan and dylan. because he spits hot fire.

I'll do my best with this one. Don't anybody get mad at me because I'm just merely going off of my memory. I haven't been a regular here on the boards for many, MANY years. These are, honestly, the people that I really remember from the boards and had either good or "interesting" interactions with on the boards. Mainly the Spider-Man Comics forums. Here goes:

10. Dragon
9. The Joker
8. Shinlyle
7. Donald Thomas
6. CConn
5. stillanerd
4. Dew K. Mosi
3. C. Lee
2. Spider-Aziz
1. Themanofbat - Never Mind the Buttocks!

This is in no particular order, by the way.

Some of my peeps, not in any particular order

Sawyer
Reek
Roose Bolton
Krypton
Deck Rickard
Samsnee
Squeekness
C. Lee

I wouldn't want to name 'favourites' out right, just to say there a number of wonderful people on the forum who I regard as good friends and those I regard as best friends, people whom I love as friends, people who make a change and a great difference to my world as it is and part of where it shall be in the future. I've been on a few forums and I can honestly say that yes whilst divisions exist and it's impossible for everyone to see eye to eye, on the whole its not a bad old place. :up:

Get out, you sick bastard! :argh:

This place is weirdly like home to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"