Top Ten Most Popular Video Game Charaters

Master Chief and Kratos does not deserve to be on that list. They are far too recent and less legendary compared to the others on that list. Some of the one's list as somewhat important deserved their spot more than they did.

Did that phenomenon that was the release of Halo 3 just go completely over your head? There hasn't been that much media coverage for a video game since the original PacMan came out. I get what you are saying, but you wont see another media surge like the one you saw for Halo 3 for a looong time.

The reason they even did a list was because of the recently released Halo 3.

I stand beside what I said Master Chief and Kratos while awesome should not be on a list like this, at least not yet.

mario still number 1 like always........i do think link should be way higher though master chief omes before him wtf!!! and who ever said ken's better that ryu:

you go to hell, you go to hell you die!!!!(i j/k w/ love <3)

I didn't know Ry and Ken were one character...hmmm.

Doesn't matter. Master Chief would kill everyone on that list.

Really??? Because $20 says everyone else would demolish him.

Really??? Because $20 says everyone else would demolish him.

So you REALLY think Mario, Sonic, Ms Pacman, Lara Croft, Link, Snake or Ken can "demolish" Master Chief? :dry:

Link, Snake, Ken, Laura, and Sonic would demolish him. Mario and Ms Pac Man would be a good contest.

LOL, talk about being a fanboy. While I was joking about most of them, Link, Snake, and Ken would be winners. Samus would destroy MC.

Being the Street Fighter fanatic I am, even I can see that Ken/Ryu stands no chance against the Chief. Akuma maybe.

LOL, talk about being a fanboy. While I was joking about most of them, Link, Snake, and Ken would be winners. Samus would destroy MC.

Link? Teenage kid from fantasy land in green tights. Master Chief will simply put a bullet traveling at the speed of sound between his eyes and that'll be the end of that. Same goes for Ken. I mean, what's he going to do? Dragon punch and hadoken Master Chief, a guy who has lightning quick reflexes and superhuman strength combined with genetic modifications and a futuristic armor that can withstand a direct hit from a rocket launcher? Not to mention he weighs a ton, literally. Every attack at Master Chief will end up only Ken in hurting himself. And Snake is inferior to Master Chief in every sense of the word - in abilities, fighting skills, experience in battle, leadership, facing impossible odds...anyone who thinks otherwise is downright ******ed. :down:

If we are talking straight popularity votes....Cheif will loose....in a fight....he may stand more of a chance but nah....

Yes indeed oh snap is right.

If we are talking straight popularity votes....Cheif will loose....in a fight....he may stand more of a chance but nah....

Yes indeed oh snap is right.

Disclaimer: In case your last post wasn't tongue-in-cheek, please replace "oh snap!" with a hysterical "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. :down:dry:"

Disclaimer: In case your last post wasn't tongue-in-cheek, please replace "oh snap!" with a hysterical "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. :down:dry:"

I have no idea what oh snap means...I assume it is some varient of oh my gosh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"