Top Ten Reasons to Move to England

Venom_uk said:
Or if you liked to collect STD's.
Or if you want your clothes to stink of cheap perfume ,cigarettes and vodka

Mr. Thing said:
Or if you want about 5 waynes.
I've never heard anyone other than my next door neighbours say that. It's a cool word

Aiden said:
I've never heard anyone other than my next door neighbours say that. It's a cool word

In Glasgow it's a common expression.

Mr. Thing said:
In Glasgow it's a common expression.
Unfortunatley I live in Edinburgh amongst Hippies and College geeks. I hate this City so much. Do you like football?

Aiden said:
Unfortunatley I live in Edinburgh amongst Hippies and College geeks. I hate this City so much. Do you like football?

Sometimes. I don't support any of the main Glasgow teams because A: They're **** and B: I don't want any trouble.

Venom_uk said:
Or if you liked to collect STD's.
Well, I am a fan of that. And since when does intelligence factor into sex? Short skirts and stilettos? Hot.

Calvin said:
Well, I am a fan of that. And since when does intelligence factor into sex? Short skirts and stilettos? Hot.
They wear too much make up, have acne, wear cheap perfume and their hair is tied back too far so their foreheads are massive.

Mr. Thing said:
Sometimes. I don't support any of the main Glasgow teams because A: They're **** and B: I don't want any trouble.
I'm a Celtic fan anyway

Aiden said:
They wear too much make up, have acne, wear cheap perfume and their hair is tied back too far so their foreheads are massive.
Oh, nevermind then. That excerpt needs to be more descriptive.

Mr. Thing said:
I do tend to lean to Celtic in general.
Good man

Calvin said:
Oh, nevermind then. That excerpt needs to be more descriptive.
It does

Typical Chav Girl
39519414_64230809bf.jpg

TheSumOfGod said:
Here's another reason to move to England:

hearyou.jpg
Does all that tapping and spying stuff really go on?

Same here, I thought Enemy Of The State was just made up (that movie was great)

Most Americans aren't really aware of it, but the NSA (National Security Agency) monitors EVERYTHING, from cell phone calls to regular phone calls to fax transmissions to what we are posting here in the Hype message boards at this very moment.

Halcohol said:
I'm pretty damn happy living in Canada. We're like the weird hybrid between British and American.

I commend you for not only believing that but for openly stating it.

i'd move to liverpool baby...go reds

TheSumOfGod said:
Most Americans aren't really aware of it, but the NSA (National Security Agency) monitors EVERYTHING, from cell phone calls to regular phone calls to fax transmissions to what we are posting here in the Hype message boards at this very moment.

I thought everybody knew this. I mean NSA shouldn't be doing it but we all know they do.

London is a great city even though I prefer New York.

James"007"Bond said:
Have you heard their accents?? Its laughable.

in high school i dated a girl from london...someplace called "nottinghill"..sweetest girl "next to my fiancee" i've ever met..her accent was wow...oh she was say my name....KANE ...HI KANE.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"