Top things that need to be done at marvel..

I think Spider-Man would actually be around 61.
He was introduced in 1962 as a 15 year old kid right?
So by now in real time he would be around 61.

I think Marvel needs to lighten the mood in their comics. Lately everything seems very real, and dark, and unhappy.

i dunno.. light harded is ok everyonce in a while... but too much of it makes me feel like im reading spider-man adventures... etc... which is geared more to kids.. i like the dark realism sometimes. but i like an up beat one too when things get too low. Like todays x-men issue i was like FINALLY a friggin break.. and looks like its gonna end up a fun quarky arch... with no big epic story for once with them

vote from what you want, and u can vote for more then one...

It's easy to see how GREAT the list of choices are by the voting. "All of the above" might have worked because the voting is so even (except for poor baby May and the clone). Nice job and very well thought out. I wish Marvel would listen.

If I had to pick just one it would have to be to retcon OMD/BND or bring back the marriage and make it make sense. What a mess and what a bad idea in the first place. I was watching Fox business on TV and they had Stan Lee on as a guest. The media is still calling it a divorce for Spider-Man. Stan didn't correct them and I wouldn't have either. It's just too stupid to explain to the general public. So much for avoiding the bad media buzz surrounding a divorce.

Also, the gimmick death has played itself out royally. Now we get things like Professor X getting shot in the head and the X-Men just stand around and give an awkward speech. Medical attention anyone? This generated a yawn from me but no real emotion.

I think the understanding was that Xavier was dead. Most people don't survive getting a big chunk of their heads blown off.

Connor Hawke seemed to recover nicely.

Now, after getting shot in the gut, but when he got shot in the head, back in Kevin Smith's run, he was out and about in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, but he didn't lose chunks of his head. The way Bachalo drew it, it looked like a sizable piece of Chuck's head came off.

And yet, if you go by X-Men Legacy's solicits, he's still kicking.....relatively speaking.

Yeah, we know he's pretty clearly still alive. But the X-Men appeared to believe he was dead in the issue itself. Although Brubaker gave us a bit of an insta-retcon on that in the next issue, with Emma lol'ing at the idea that Chuck is really dead and the X-Men are in any way over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"