Revenge of the Fallen total film magazine in the uk

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
the new issue of total film as a small 2 page article on the upcoming movie, and mentions some things, such as the call sheet, the night shootings and the fact that the fallen in the title is a brand new character that has not been seen yet but was made by hasbro not that long ago, they also show the logo and a shot of concept art of a bot(no idea who) standing in what appears to be flames

i don't post here that much here so this may be old news, will try and get a scan withen the next day or so unless some one beats me to it

the new issue of total film as a small 2 page article on the upcoming movie, and mentions some things, such as the call sheet, the night shootings and the fact that the fallen in the title is a brand new character that has not been seen yet but was made by hasbro not that long ago, they also show the logo and a shot of concept art of a bot(no idea who) standing in what appears to be flames

i don't post here that much here so this may be old news, will try and get a scan withen the next day or so unless some one beats me to it

This pic of a bot standing in flames does in fact sound like the Fallen, I'm curious as to if it is a concept or just an old pic of the Fallen. Thanks for the post the_ultimate_evil.

yeah thats the one, i thought i was from one of the comics, guess i was right

Kickass!!
Do this one good Micheal and I won't have to kill you
Here's hoping!

Hell they should use a movie version of that same pic for the teaser trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member