Infinity War Toys and Merchandise

27140518727_0691f47240_b.jpg

[BLACKOUT]No, Hulk. You didn't do any work in the group project so you can't be there when it's presented. :o[/BLACKOUT]

I got Wasp online, but cannot find wave 2 in stores yet :csad:

Nice! I'm waiting for Amazon to stock them. I really want that Thor. :(

I have seen Cull online for like $95+ on ebay :wow:

If that price holds, then I am buying all the figs and selling the ones I don't want on ebay (which would be the non-movie ones). That is too steep.

Wasn't wave 2 supposed to be in stores by now? Also for the Thor 3 pack, is that going to be in stores or online only now?

My gf plans to get me the Thanos Gallery statue as a present for my graduation at university.

The problem is that the main retailer we plan to order it from - Frobidden Planet, says that shipping will be available in July, while all other retailers say October-November.

I am afraid of pre-ordering, then the date changing from July to October. I really don't want to wait that long :(

What would you recommend me? I can't find a source with the exact date.

Thank you.

I have seen Cull online for like $95+ on ebay :wow:

If that price holds, then I am buying all the figs and selling the ones I don't want on ebay (which would be the non-movie ones). That is too steep.

Wasn't wave 2 supposed to be in stores by now? Also for the Thor 3 pack, is that going to be in stores or online only now?

The official release date is apparently 1st June, but the wave is slowly trickling out in Walmarts apparently.

On the morning commute into work, my boss who I commute with decided it was a stop at Wal Mart on the way kind of day. Wave 2 figs were there! I could only afford 2, so I bought Thor & Black Widow :cwink: I got Wasp on ebay prior, so now I have 3. Due to Cull's going rate, I am going to buy Ant-Man as well, and then just buy the arm/leg I need on ebay.

On the morning commute into work, my boss who I commute with decided it was a stop at Wal Mart on the way kind of day. Wave 2 figs were there! I could only afford 2, so I bought Thor & Black Widow :cwink: I got Wasp on ebay prior, so now I have 3. Due to Cull's going rate, I am going to buy Ant-Man as well, and then just buy the arm/leg I need on ebay.

I am so jealous :(

I am so jealous :(

You should be :oldrazz:

I may end up buying Black Knight and Malekith as well if the BAF pieces stay around 20 bucks on ebay. I don't want those figs overtly so I may try to sell them loose if I do that.

Will Eitri get an action figure? Will he be the same proportionate size as the as figures?

Aren't we supposed to get a 3rd wave of legends figs for Infinity War? They really need to make Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw still! :cmad:

I am not convinced they will be in any Avengers 4 waves...given their fates in this films :csad:

I am just glad I will be up to date until the August wave of M10 soon :up:

Last edited:
Aren't we supposed to get a 3rd wave of legends figs for Infinity War? They really need to make Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw still! :cmad:

I am not convinced they will be in any Avengers 4 waves...given their fates in this films :csad:

I am just glad I will be up to date until the August wave of M10 soon :up:

Don't forget there's still a M10 IW 4-pack. The figures haven't been announced yet, but speculation is that it's Iron Spider with legs, Fully-decked out Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Black Widow (for some reason).

Don't forget there's still a M10 IW 4-pack. The figures haven't been announced yet, but speculation is that it's Iron Spider with legs, Fully-decked out Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Black Widow (for some reason).

That is why I am not holding out hope for it, lol :csad:

I bought the rest of the wave, so my Cull Obsidian figure is complete

Any hot toys aficionados here? Never bought one before but Infinity War is close to making me get my first (and quite possibly, only) one. Are they worth it? The two that really stick out to me are Thor and the Infinity Gauntlet. The Gauntlet in particular is very tempting but that would definitely be my only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"