Toys!

Discussion in 'Superhero Products' started by CJ, Nov 10, 2018.

1. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

Anyone else here a toy collector? This thread is to discuss recent toy purchases, or simply share some pictures of drool worthy geek merchandise.

It doesn't have to be simply comic book stuff in this thread. Gaming, animation, cinema, all kinds of geek oriented merchandise goes here.

2. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

Recently picked up this Sonic the Hedgehog Pez Dispenser by Funko.

[​IMG]

Neat little piece of Sonic merch. A good value. Got mine for only $3.88 at Wal Mart.

3. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

Got this for Christmas. Diamond Select put a lot of detail into this pretty inexpensive figure. Love the packaging too.

[​IMG]

4. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014 Champion

I got a silly amount of figures, lol! I collect all MCU based Marvel Legends figures, I have most of the DCEU figures from the Multiverse line, and I collect some old school G1 Transformers. I actually should be receiving wave 2 of the Black Panther line soonish as well as the Captain Marvel wave.

CJ likes this.
  5. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

Recently got the Power Rangers Legacy Collection: Auto Morphin Tommy figure.

I'm really impressed with this. They faithfully recreated the packaging of the original 1994 release of this toy, and put it in a slick looking, silver box. Looks great on display.

[​IMG]

6. Nightwing

Nightwing The Next Batman

I'm currently working my way through collecting the NECA Gears of War Action Figures (boxed obviously) but I have noticed that certain runs of figures are available in B&M (UK) including Ghostbuster rerelease figures and a large range of DC figures.

The issue I have with the GoW figures is A NECA stopped making them and now McFarlane has taken over and made them statuettes rather than figures and also B I can't seem to find a genuine up to date list of all GoW figures including the exclusive releases and boxsets. For instance I've found a poster online which shows the images of the figures with v1, v2 etc but I bought a box of 4 figures - Delta Squad and for some reason this isn't showing up in any of the listings I've found. Is it a one off? Is it a combination of the first series figures conveniently boxed up together?

Who knows? Not me

Anyway. Thought I'd share

CJ likes this.
  7. Nightwing

Nightwing The Next Batman

So following on from my Gears of War collection, I'm buying different figures as I go but it doesn't say on the boxes which varient they are.

Ie v1, v2 or which series it is released from. Anyone have any knowledge of how I would find out?

8. Sawyer

Sawyer High King

9. CJ

CJ 2.14.20

Diamond Select reveals Sonic the Hedgehog toys @ New York Toy Fair

10. geetard

geetard Rebirth

11. Sawyer

Sawyer High King

12. Pink Ranger

Pink Ranger The North Remembers

Mattel's been dropping the ball on their WWE products too. Some of the male high-end figures are pretty good, but all the female figures are repulsive, even when compared to previous licensee Jakks.

13. Spawnatello

Spawnatello Registered

I'm looking forward to more of the Star Wars 6" Black Series, Samurai Marvel and Samurai Star Wars figures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also want to post something that will hopefully raise some positive support for something (not comic related, sorry)...and before anyone says, it, I'm not a fan of the character, but would buy a figure for customizing.

Sign the Petition

I chipped in $6 to the cause...not necessary, but they need 100 names on the petition to convince the manufacturer into making one, so every little bit helps. Apologies to Mods...didn't see a generalized 'figure forum' or 'Star Wars Black Series Forum' here, so that's why this post was made.

#13 Spawnatello, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    CJ likes this.
  14. Mandon Knight

Mandon Knight NCC-1701

15. :eek:

:eek: Registered