Legend of Zelda TP Wii. Oh. My. God.

TheGrayGhost

Sidekick
Reaction score

EDIT: It's all over the internet. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you live in a cave.

What the hell are you talking about :cmad:

Its not like you could, you know, post this in some Zelda thread.

TheGrayGhost said:

EDIT: It's all over the internet. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you live in a cave.

I don't think anyone in this whole thread knows what you are talking about.

Kipobe said:
I'm not reading this to avoid all spoilers, but can you give me the gist of what you thought? Anyone who read this, please? Thanks.

Also, guys... there's someone in this thread called "Kool-Aid".

Ahhahahaahaahaa!:huh:

Controls

I only skimmed certain parts to avoid spoilers but he said the controls are great, The only problem he's having is with the pointer but his sensory bar is on the floor, 1ft off the TV. So... but other than that the sword play etc. works fine. After 12 hours of playing his eyes hurt but not his arms or hands. So it isn't tiring. The mic in the the remote adds to the expierence, music is amazing as always. Very positive comments.

No word on calibration? What about skilled control with the wiimote? Shield/sword combo/timing and all that jazz... did he say anything?

And did you say the mic? Or do you mean the speaker?

Thanks.

^I'm guessing he means the speaker, b/c the mic hasn't been confirmed yet, and I can't imagine what LoZ would use a a mic for. Good to know that all those pu$$ies who cried about the game tiring our arms out were wrong.

Do you guys not visit gaming sites? Is this you're only source for gaming?

Well, last night, some hands-on impressions on the final build of TP Wii were leaked. Official reports can't be released until Friday.

Essentially, any worries regarding the control scheme have been put to rest, with many journalists being very receptive and championing the change as something for the best. Apparently, it has a better feel than the GC build; the Wiimote (and its speaker) is put to very good use. The game itself is reported to be nothing short of phenomenal, and it will "undoubtedly surpass OOT as not only the best Zelda game ever, but the best game, period."

I've tried to stay away from as much plot information as I can, but, uh, well, let me tell you guys that... well, I better not. 18 days away!!!!

I wanna wait until Friday for juicy details.

Kipobe said:
No word on calibration? What about skilled control with the wiimote? Shield/sword combo/timing and all that jazz... did he say anything?

And did you say the mic? Or do you mean the speaker?

Thanks.

Yes the mic. You can check he says where the spoilers are and you can easily find where he talks about the controls and not be spoiled.

TheGrayGhost said:
Of course not. I'm holding back. Do you want to be spoiled?
\
I read the whole thing.

That's it? :dry:

Axid said:
\
I read the whole thing.

That's it? :dry:

Read what? My post? Or a leaked article?

The one I read came from the GoNintendo, which is infamous for leaked information. It's very telling, and if you've read it, you'll be more than satisfied, believe you me. I'm trying to forget what I've learned, little as it may be. I just wanted to express my excitement in this thread. No biggy.

TheGrayGhost said:
Of course not. I'm holding back. Do you want to be spoiled?

Spoilers. Now.

Or you can just put up a link. I couldn't find it on the site :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"