Venom Trailer #1 (Release Date Speculation / Discussion)

Discussion in 'Sony Spider-Man Spin-Offs' started by SM71, Jul 8, 2020.

1. SM71 bending unit

When does everyone think we'll get our first official teaser / trailer ?

What do people think / want our first glimpse to show ?

Considering its originally intended release date for October, and shift to next June, what do people think that did to the trailer / advertising / promotion timetable ?

Since it was supposed to come out in just a few months, they likely have a trailer (or the material for one) ready to go. Do people think our first look might come out soon anyway, considering we're under a year away? Or is it better to wait until 2021 or closer to release?

This is definitely a weird / unprecedented time, where no one knows the best timeline or best practices for studios to use.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts about when it will drop & what they hope it includes, since our [highly anticipated] wait (for me, anyway!) for this sequel, and #Carnage, got a big extension.

I'm sure we all could use some distractions and a little more excitement for things we look forward to, so lets start the hype train!