The Dark Knight TRAILER #3 Discussion (First Post Updated w/ Download Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come! Nothing is wrong with the camera work for the fight scenes. That was an intentional asthetic choice that Nolan and Pfister made. And it works very well.

Also, sidenote: this is my 1,000 post...woohoo!

Congrats!

You should have made a speech.

Unfortunately, I have to disagre with you big time.

I want to see Batman in a batman film. I don't want to see hints of him fighting, i want to see him kicking seven shades of sh-ite out of the bad guys.

Pan Out.

In the Viral Marketing forum a poster has posted a link to an article that talks about WBs plans for marketing & Looping after heaths death. In the article it states that the plan was for the marketing to be all about the joker and the segue to dent and end with an image of two face. so for those of us who do not want to see a lot more we will be forced to try and stay away from the temptation, but hopefully it doesnt happen.

In the Viral Marketing forum a poster has posted a link to an article that talks about WBs plans for marketing & Looping after heaths death. In the article it states that the plan was for the marketing to be all about the joker and the segue to dent and end with an image of two face. so for those of us who do not want to see a lot more we will be forced to try and stay away from the temptation, but hopefully it doesnt happen.

I was teased brilliantly at Wizard World back in August and if they do reveal it in the viral campaign there is no way in hell that I will be able to wait to see it...

More Dent, but no facial shot Two-Face. Gotta leave a little mystery for the movie.

But I am sure TF will get leaked all over the net. :wow:

The 2face stuff we saw at WW is all i hope Nolan shows til July maybe a ECU on his good half and a little red is seen.

Yes, 100% agree with you. I wanna be left in complete darkness until i see the movie.

Righto,

Just make sure you bring a couple extra sets of Depends.
I will have extras if anyone needs them.

Since the second trailer was more a viral treat from the Joker himself, I want a more plot-centric trailer too. More of why Dent is there, and how he connects to Batman and how Batman connects to The Joker a bit.

Yeah!

DArk KniGHT! w00t!!1!

More Dent, but no facial shot Two-Face. Gotta leave a little mystery for the movie.

But I am sure TF will get leaked all over the net. :wow:

I am glad Two Face is being kept a secret just like Venom was kept under wraps for a long time. I rather not know what he looks like aside from everything else that may possibly be leaked.

The 2face stuff we saw at WW is all i hope Nolan shows til July maybe a ECU on his good half and a little red is seen.

I wouldn't mind if they release what was shown at WW to the public in regard to Two Face.

Congrats!

You should have made a speech.

Unfortunately, I have to disagre with you big time.

I want to see Batman in a batman film. I don't want to see hints of him fighting, i want to see him kicking seven shades of sh-ite out of the bad guys.

Pan Out.

I did. :confused:

I feel sorry for you if you didn't. :csad:

I'd like to see quite a bit of Dent, since they say he's the main guy in this movie (I think I heard that..if I'm wrong...yeah.), and at the end, show the little 'I thought you were dead!" "..half" bit, but with Dent in complete shadow, and his back turned from the camera, or just the voice over would do fine.

I would LOVE to see what Two-Face looks like, but I think this is the first movie that I want to wait until the movie comes out before he is revealed.

I am glad Two Face is being kept a secret just like Venom was kept under wraps for a long time. I rather not know what he looks like aside from everything else that may possibly be leaked.

Im agree with you on that one, too bad Two Face will be amazing and done correctly, and Venom well just sucked in every possible way known to man.

just a teaser of two-face, not show his face but a hint. maybe him in the darkness flipping a coin, and some more batman action wouldnt hurt either

I say for the third trailer, little less of joker and the batpod and maybe a hint on what the "plot" will be. And more shots of bats in action and harvey but no shots or even glimpses of two-face

I think a dent political campaign crashed by the joker- and then a voice over at the end with the dent 'half' speech

I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of people here and say that they shouldn't show any hints of Two-Face whatsoever. Show Harvey a bunch, but keep the mere fact that he becomes Two-Face under wraps, for anyone who doens't know it.

Sure, all us comic fans know what lies ahead for Harvey, but I want his transformation to be a surprise to as many people as possible.

I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of people here and say that they shouldn't show any hints of Two-Face whatsoever. Show Harvey a bunch, but keep the mere fact that he becomes Two-Face under wraps, for anyone who doens't know it.

Sure, all us comic fans know what lies ahead for Harvey, but I want his transformation to be a surprise to as many people as possible.

agreed. giving harvey dent a strong character arc will make his fate much more impactful.

Is there any NEWS about a second Trailer ?
The 2nd trailer in April or March ?

I'm 10000% sure, that the next and last trailer will debut around May 9th 2008, the release of Speed Racer.

-TNC

yeah probally speed needs all the hype it can get.

though if the viral does start up again valentines day, then what could we get in the end, no more pictures of Joker are needed as we saw him in action. his games need to leave us with alot more reward in terms of videoclips of him.

UNLESS they shift the focus of the virals 2 Batman then we get new pictures.

I mean, we have the 5 minute IMAX thing and the little footage after that, the announcement teaser, and now this last trailer in December and already this film is hyped up more than any other movie in a long time. They really don't need another trailer for a while. Speed Racer would be the perfect time (Speed Racer is Warner Bros' first big summer movie of the year), especially since the Ledger incident now. They could use these next 3 months before May to keep things quiet and settle everyone down before hitting everyone with a brand new trailer in May and begin additional promotion between May and July.

-TNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"