Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

The worse he gets the more they want to vote for him. :( And yet it's supposedly Biden who is destroying democracy..... :rolleyes:

That's exactly what he's planning to do. Won't be anyone decent left after 4 years of this, firing and indicting anyone who doesn't support him fully.
Maybe he'll do what most of the republicans who are no longer in congress generally do.....criticize Trump when it doesn't matter anymore. That seems to spread faster than COVID. Too bad they don't have the courage to do it when they are in office.

He should be gagged by sitting in a jail cell.

It would be nice if the trial was over by then, preferably with a criminal conviction that lands Trump in jail.

I believe he means it too. Too bad there's an increasing number of Americans who would prefer that dictatorship.

I mean, no one who cares about America or the future of democracy would prefer it, but I'm sure plenty of Republicans would want that. :csad:

I mean, no one who cares about America or the future of democracy would prefer it, but I'm sure plenty of Republicans would want that. :csad:
Only because they assume they will be the ones in charge. If it was the other way around they would be screaming too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"