Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Abuser, Convicted Felon and All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Listen, Jim Jordan is a tool, his "hearings" are a fake show to make Trump happy and play on Faux news, none of his investigations go anywhere because he is a conspiracy theorist and idiot, frankly his cover up here at Ohio state for the sexual assault cases against a doctor at Ohio State that Jim Jordan not only knew about but covered up says all you need to know about this human trash, he isnt very bright and all he really is a minion of Trump, he has no morals or talent, he just starts crap to cause chaos, he has said numerous times he isnt in washington to make anyones lives better or introduce legislation, he only cares about "owning" the libs which makes him a sad, worthless person.

This is complete insanity.
Again, i could understand this all with a well dressed, well spoken smart man who knows how to trick people...but this is trump we talk about.
A guy who barely can say a straight sentence, looks probably as bad as he smells and all that.

And these people almost fall onto their knees for him...i just dont understand it.
I cant wrap my head around how this is possible.
How one of the Dumbest people i have ever seen, is able with so little, trick these people this much.

This is complete insanity.
Again, i could understand this all with a well dressed, well spoken smart man who knows how to trick people...but this is trump we talk about.
A guy who barely can say a straight sentence, looks probably as bad as he smells and all that.

And these people almost fall onto their knees for him...i just dont understand it.
I cant wrap my head around how this is possible.
How one of the Dumbest people i have ever seen, is able with so little, trick these people this much.
Simple, power, they know he controls 40% of the white population who will vote for him no matter how horrible he is, its why a guy like JD Vance went from never liking to Trump in 2016 to now being one of his finalist for vice president, money and power, Trump appeals to lower middle class, poor white people who have been told for decades that their way of life is under threat from brown people, it wasnt just Trump that set this up, Rush Limbaugh, Faux News, every President including Democrats who all play up this fake "invasion" from Mexico, I live in central Ohio, its all republicans talk about here, the new term being used is invasion, its scare tactics and they see Trump as their lord and savior, they believe him when he says he will save us from the invasion, most of these people are white evangelical christians as well and they have a very warped and radical view of the christian bible, and they see Trump as their best way to change this country to what they want, no rights for womens reproductive choices, anti LGBT rights, anti non-christian rights, they are even going after librarians now here in Ohio who in their view distribute obscene books, including being put in jail, there was legistalion introduced by a maga republican last week here in Ohio for this very thing, no indication as to what they consider obscene, so that can be up to the discretion of the controlling party, again this is all because Trump opened the door and they want him back in power so yea, they will drop to their knees and worship him because he is what they have been waiting on.

Listen, Jim Jordan is a tool, his "hearings" are a fake show to make Trump happy and play on Faux news, none of his investigations go anywhere because he is a conspiracy theorist and idiot, frankly his cover up here at Ohio state for the sexual assault cases against a doctor at Ohio State that Jim Jordan not only knew about but covered up says all you need to know about this human trash, he isnt very bright and all he really is a minion of Trump, he has no morals or talent, he just starts crap to cause chaos, he has said numerous times he isnt in washington to make anyones lives better or introduce legislation, he only cares about "owning" the libs which makes him a sad, worthless person.
Perfect cult leader.,

Even minimum security prison is still prison. And Trump is notoriously a germophobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"