Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Abuser, Convicted Felon and All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Baby crying out for attention again. :rolleyes:

The Crazy thing is that despite that, they still go with the whole "Black people like Trump" talk.
Like, i keep repeating that i dont get it, but its just true.

Saw people literally write under tweets that showed the church "Blacks love MAGA" etc and like, my brain can not process the level of insanity of saying that when you literally have footage of Trump in a black church with no Black people.
Or seeing that 90% of the "Blacks for Trump" people are white people wearing "Blacks for Trump" shirts.
You can explain the whole Trump thing to me 500 times and i still can not process it in my head, how its possible that so many people are tricked and brainwashed so hard by something obviously so dumb.

The Crazy thing is that despite that, they still go with the whole "Black people like Trump" talk.

Saw people literally write under tweets that showed the church "Blacks love MAGA" etc and like, my brain can not process the level of insanity of saying that when you literally have footage of Trump in a black church with no Black people.
Or seeing that 90% of the "Blacks for Trump" people are white people wearing "Blacks for Trump" shirts.
You can explain the whole Trump thing to me 500 times and i still can not process it in my head, how its possible that so many people are tricked and brainwashed so hard by something obviously so dumb.
Don't forget about that lady that hugged Trump at that Chick-Fil-A a few months back that turned out to be staged:

Well, at least under Jim Crow, black families were together (eyes roll so far into head, they may never come back).

We were just supposed to be amazed by the bigly crowd size, not what it was composed of, lol

The thing i have come to conclude from todays Republican party is this, if you say a lie over and over it eventually becomes the truth, when Trump goes out and calls President Biden a crime family, and fox news replays that over and over, to those who believe everything Trump says as the gossple then in their minds Biden is a crime boss, nevermind the numerous felony convictions that Trump and a large portion of his top supporter have, Trump said Biden is the criminal and thats the truth, same with Trump talking about being the best president for Blacks since Abraham Lincoln, there is no evidence of that what so ever, but he keeps saying it at black churches who stand and applaud him, its run on faux news and suddenly he is what he lied about, he keeps saying Biden has terrible economy, the numbers and facts show the opposite, yet poll after poll shows people think the economy is terrible, even with facts saying that unemployment is at its lowest in over 50 years, manufacturing is up, our economy is the fastest growing of any nation in the world and we are are out pacing China, yet they were told its bad and that what they believe

We were just supposed to be amazed by the bigly crowd size, not what it was composed of, lol
I assume those white people with shirts saying blacks for trump have the last name black, while i do see a few minorities in his crowds, we know most of those crowds are paid to be there, they make for a nice photo op on Fox, but how many minorities actually support this guy, especially when he claims they love him because he is a felon and has great shoes, thats literally the definition of racist and sterotyping

I assume those white people with shirts saying blacks for trump have the last name black, while i do see a few minorities in his crowds, we know most of those crowds are paid to be there, they make for a nice photo op on Fox, but how many minorities actually support this guy, especially when he claims they love him because he is a felon and has great shoes, thats literally the definition of racist and sterotyping
I can't see any sensible member of a minority supporting this man doing his best to rip off and disenfranchise them. :(

Well, at least Trump is taking advice from one of his advisors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"