Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Abuser, Convicted Felon and All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

So, Old Roger Stone was caught in a phone recording detailing plans to get Trump elected in 2024, which includes contesting the results and saying there are several federal judges willing and waiting to assist Trump in getting back to the white house, so, clearly Maga isnt done with trying to overthrow the government and our republic

So, Old Roger Stone was caught in a phone recording detailing plans to get Trump elected in 2024, which includes contesting the results and saying there are several federal judges willing and waiting to assist Trump in getting back to the white house, so, clearly Maga isnt done with trying to overthrow the government and our republic
Yeah, the Republican Party will do their best to cheat, if it will help them win.

Of course she didnt, while i try not to be that guy, but she is a Trump appointed Judge and she is a supporter, she is the least qualified of the federal judges in that district due to her lack of experience, many legal experts who have watched her said she is over her head and making poor decisions, she has been reprimanded several times by the 11th circuit court for her lack of knowledge of the law and poor rulings, so, whether she is doing it on purpose or she is simply this stupid, she is helping Trump with her delays and arrogance.

Of course she didnt, while i try not to be that guy, but she is a Trump appointed Judge and she is a supporter, she is the least qualified of the federal judges in that district due to her lack of experience, many legal experts who have watched her said she is over her head and making poor decisions, she has been reprimanded several times by the 11th circuit court for her lack of knowledge of the law and poor rulings, so, whether she is doing it on purpose or she is simply this stupid, she is helping Trump with her delays and arrogance.
Or????

giphy.gif

I wonder if these judges asking her to step aside might give Jack Smith some impetus to ask the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals to remove her from the case.

I wonder if these judges asking her to step aside might give Jack Smith some impetus to ask the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals to remove her from the case.
Really will come down to what the Supreme court says here today about Immunity, i suspect they will say presidents have immunity doing their official job as president and then punt it back to lower courts to rule whether Trump was acting as President when he took the documents and tried to overthrow the government as he claims both were him acting as his presidental duties which is utter non-sense but it buys him more delays till the election, which assuming he would lose he and his allies are planning on contesting anyway, so, alot to look forward to in November

Really will come down to what the Supreme court says here today about Immunity, i suspect they will say presidents have immunity doing their official job as president and then punt it back to lower courts to rule whether Trump was acting as President when he took the documents and tried to overthrow the government as he claims both were him acting as his presidental duties which is utter non-sense but it buys him more delays till the election, which assuming he would lose he and his allies are planning on contesting anyway, so, alot to look forward to in November
That's all well and (not so) good, but I'm wondering specifically about Cannon. If she has been asked twice to step aside and refused and is seen to be making poor decisions, I wonder if the 11th Circuit might be a little more inclined to just say "Screw it. We're losing public credibility and she's gotta go. No more asking."

Maybe she thinks this is a case of a lifetime and will speedily advance her career, even if she isn't qualified to preside over it.

That's all well and (not so) good, but I'm wondering specifically about Cannon. If she has been asked twice to step aside and refused and is seen to be making poor decisions, I wonder if the 11th Circuit might be a little more inclined to just say "Screw it. We're losing public credibility and she's gotta go. No more asking."
I would love that. She needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"