Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Oh, I guess I missed that Rush is dead.

That, to me, is more satisfying than what happened to Rush Limbaugh.

I would love to see Trump's expression when they detonated it. You know he would have that defeated look he had after last year's Tulsa rally or screaming incoherently at the TV.

That, to me, is more satisfying than what happened to Rush Limbaugh.

I would love to see Trump's expression when they detonated it. You know he would have that defeated look he had after last year's Tulsa rally or screaming incoherently at the TV.
I don’t think he owns it anymore or it would have been WAY more successful

Trump gears up for war with his own party
According to three people familiar with the planning, Trump will soon begin vetting candidates at Mar-a-Lago who are eager to fulfill his promise to exact vengeance upon incumbent Republicans who’ve scorned him, and to ensure every open GOP seat in the 2022 midterms has a MAGA-approved contender vying for it.

Trump already has received dozens of requests from prospective candidates seeking to introduce themselves and nab his endorsement, and formal meetings with them could begin as early as March. Now that Trump has survived his second Senate impeachment trial, he has shifted his focus to post-presidential activism — a venture mostly bankrolled by his new leadership PAC, Save America, which had $31 million in its coffers at the start of this month.

The Congressional GOP could’ve saved themselves a lot of headaches if they had simply voted to convict now they must reap what they have sowed.

Oh well, let the GOP civil war begin.

The face of the GOP will return.

It’s been reported that Mitch McConnell’s strategy on dealing with Trump is simply to ignore him but how can you ignore a person who has the support of more than half of your party? Who’s certainly way more popular with the base than you? Ignoring Trump when you’re a Republican who’s earned his ire is like ignoring cancer that’s spreading throughout the body without any treatment - it’s a fools game, where your defeat is only inevitable.

Luckily for Mitch, he won a six year term so he doesn’t have to worry about this costing him his position but Trump might throw a wrench in Mitch’s and GOP’s plans to gain back the senate majority come next year. Trump isn’t going to let up, he’s not going to stop attacking Mitch and divide the party even further. What will Mitch do? What can he do?

You have GOP partisan hacks like Kevin McCarthy and Lindsay Graham trying to coddle Trump and even Nikki Haley(who condemned Trump for his role in the riots) has seemingly walked back on her comments when she tried and failed to arrange a meeting with Trump. Can Mitch McConnell survive angering the beast that he has unfailingly and unflinchingly enabled time and time again throughout the past four years? Only time will tell.

I will crawl naked over broken glass to keep that man from ruining our country again. Especially after Covid and 1/6/21.

Trump announcing a 2024 run is the best Democratic recruitment tool for next year.

Trump gears up for war with his own party

The Congressional GOP could’ve saved themselves a lot of headaches if they had simply voted to convict now they must reap what they have sowed.

Oh well, let the GOP civil war begin.
They will absolutely regret that. Can’t believe how dumb some of them are. They go from worrying about their lives to falling back in line within a couple of weeks. As the MAGA side entrenches itself deeper into the party the GOP is going to find it tough as they aren’t going to be winning new voters with that strategy and will surely be losing some of their moderate fringe.

I will crawl naked over broken glass to keep that man from ruining our country again. Especially after Covid and 1/6/21.

Trump announcing a 2024 run is the best Democratic recruitment tool for next year.
True. Video clips appreciated. :nono:

I think I've watched this video somewhere but involved leather.

...I wonder if he was trying to finally join the Mile-High Club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"