Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

And I would give Biden some leeway in that he may not be intentionally lying or misleading. He is just old and makes flubs. :o

Not a great place to be, but still better than with Trump.

I'll be very satisfied if Rudy at least comes unstuck now. Will be funny to hear Trump abandon him after all this.

And I would give Biden some leeway in that he may not be intentionally lying or misleading. He is just old and makes flubs. :o

Not a great place to be, but still better than with Trump.

I've always said that if you talk enough, you're bound to say something smart and you're also bound to say something stupid. If the president makes an incorrect statement 67 times in 100 days, I'm not complaining. I looked up some of his misstatements and they really did appear to be generally statistical mistakes that would be correct with the proper reference.

Nothing in there was of the flat out lies Trump gleefully told that he knew were false.

Something like: “My work in Ukraine was for entertainment purposes only and represents my opinion and no reasonable person would believe in it. Totally clears the president’s lawyer! Thank you!”

I hope he has Sidney Powell on speed dial. He's going to need a creative defense. LOL.

If Rudy wants a lighter sentence, he needs to toss Roger Stone and Trump under the bus pronto.

"Why would you do this to anyone, let alone someone who was the associate attorney general, United States attorney, the mayor of NYC and the personal lawyer to the 45th president."

(Raises hand) I know! I know! Because he's a crook and a liar.

You hear that? Sounds like the unnatural quite just before a tsunami.

Gotta love that defense. Other people broke the law and haven't been prosecuted so you can't prosecute me.

This guy is an attorney. :funny:
Allegedly. There is no evidence Hunter Biden committed any crimes. Rudy on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"