Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

How did he go from America’s Mayor to America’s laughing stock. Fox News is a helluva drug.

Rudy has been adept at taking credit for things he didn't do.

Very much so indeed.

He was leaving office when 9/11 happened. That he was in charge but on his way out and the aftermath was only handled by him initially. The post 9/11 NYC was not in any way Rudy's doing.

But to the country as a whole they just knew Rudy was NYC Mayor before the attacks and then in the following months he's all over the media. That cements an image in the minds of the impressionable masses.

But to those of us that knew him as a prosecutor and mayor there's nothing that's been surprising about his fall from "grace" with the general public.

He and Trump are two peas in a pod. Grumpy, know nothing old men with thin skins and massive egos.

Very much so indeed.

He was leaving office when 9/11 happened. That he was in charge but on his way out and the aftermath was only handled by him initially. The post 9/11 NYC was not in any way Rudy's doing.

But to the country as a whole they just knew Rudy was NYC Mayor before the attacks and then in the following months he's all over the media. That cements an image in the minds of the impressionable masses.

But to those of us that knew him as a prosecutor and mayor there's nothing that's been surprising about his fall from "grace" with the general public.

He and Trump are two peas in a pod. Grumpy, know nothing old men with thin skins and massive egos.
I’m glad the rest of the world has seen the real Rudy now.

Haha. He needs to learn juggling or some magic tricks. “Why aren’t they talking about me?” :pw

Here's some tricks he might try.

Give me your money and watch me make it disappear!
Watch me declare bankruptcy!
Watch me not pay my creditors!
Watch me lose money on my business!
Just watch ME!

They can't question their god because it would break their sanity.

The Telegraph - MI6 spy Christopher Steele 'produced second dossier on Donald Trump for FBI'
The dossier is believed to be raw intelligence that makes claims of Russian meddling and sex tapes

E0fj9xzXsAAHhnG.jpg

Facebook's so-called board has upheld the ban on Trump for six months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"