Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Anyone want to bet that Trump gives Giuliani money for his legal defense? I'm going to guess Trump doesn't and am open to taking these wagers. Odds are fine with me. You can pretty much set them. :yay:

Foment insurrection against the country? Facebook will give you a 6-10 month ban. That is pathetic.

I'm almost certain Trump will be allowed back on twitter and Facebook. Money will make it happen.

Little Donnie thinks he's so sneaky.

Bask in the concentrated stupid:

If the mass of stupid increases much more the MAGA and Q cult will collapse into a singularity sucking all life on earth into merciful, atom shredding oblivion.

I'm almost certain Trump will be allowed back on twitter and Facebook. Money will make it happen.
I'm not looking forward to seeing the posts my few republican friends will share. :(

One wonders just how much other **** Sessions and Barr allowed.

A DoJ spokesperson is blaming Barr during 2020. Barr, arguably the worst AG in U.S. history, was overall worse than Sessions, worse than 'masculine' toilet guy Whitaker (who is bad but too stupid to carry out the kind of stuff Barr did). Just because Barr quit rather than decapitate American democracy doesn't make him look good. There's killers out there who also didn't participate in the insurrection but so what.

The letters do not say when Justice Department leadership approved the decision to seek the reporters’ records, but a department spokesman said it happened in 2020, during the Trump administration. William P. Barr, who served as Trump’s attorney general for nearly all of that year, before departing Dec. 23, declined to comment.

Ruth Ben-Ghiat - Why Do People Believe Liars?

Last edited:
Is anyone surprised that Barr would try to pull a stunt like this and break into the personal and professional lives of journalists? Especially ones his boss was afraid of?

Is anyone surprised that Barr would try to pull a stunt like this and break into the personal and professional lives of journalists? Especially ones his boss was afraid of?

Nope. It’s totally expected given Trump’s disastrous four year regime.

If this means Barr gets thrown in the slammer with Trump, I am all for it.

It said early months of the admin, so it would be Sessions.

The article says the reporters' phone records sought were from the year 2017 but that the 'sought' didn't occur until 2020 under Barr. Barr was going after the early 2017 records.

It's kind of a no **** Sherlock moment isn't it?

They're finally catching up with the rest of us.

Trump still can't get over it? That's shocking! :whatever: Seriously, if someone only cares about themself, that will only focus on their own, personal agenda. The man is mentally unstable and ill.

I guess it depends on what DeSantis's longterm goals are.

If I were a prosecutor, I would take these circumstances into account and indict him when he is in NJ (assuming an indictment is forthcoming).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"