Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Robert E. Lee was literally on the losing side of America's worst war.

But sure.

From the POV of a Trumpist, the losing side was the side that actually won. They're so used to losing that they just pretend they won.

Pro-Trump rally expecting 10,000 attendees sees only a few hundred show up
5g3Q2ji.png

uqSu6gT.png

I would love to slam Trump for the Unification Church thing as being out of the norm for even D.C. but...

Even Dems have a strange relationship with that cult. A cult that owned a Newspaper mind you. D's and R's were at the ceremony in the Congress that had a bizarre crowning of Moon and his wife from way back in 2004. Granted, the UC's teachings are more in line with the GOP platform but still... D's were there and given what we already knew of the UC by 2004 as well as the web being up and running and making even a cursory research a simple thing to do, this was a bad move.

Both Elijah Cummings and Lindsey Graham were there.

Hail to the Moon king

U.S. Lawmakers Fete Rev. Moon

Truly one of the strangest events in U.S. politics in the modern age that went under the radar or was forgotten quickly.

Trump essentially pulling in another cult into his grift says a lot.

Last edited:
I've never heard of the Moonies.

Really?

They have waned publicly but seriously, look up what they own, what they've done and how much influence they've had.

I have a cousin, much older than me, who was one of those deluded folks that married someone they didn't even know in a mass wedding. She was young and searching for herself and fell into the clutches of the U.C. Married this guy in a mass wedding in MSG. That was the day they met, on the day of the "wedding". Needless to say... That didn't last. She's happy now settled down on a ranch in New Mexico with her wife of 30 years. She needed to come to grips with the shame she felt having been raised Catholic while being a lesbian. She got out of the cult and embraced who she really was.

The connections between Unification Church aligned, affiliated or offshoots and the modern GOP are stunning as well as another exhibit of the hypocracy of the Republicans because my lord, it's a full blown nutjob cult that uses the trappings of Pseudo-Christianity but by any standards of Protestantism or Catholocism this would be an apostate organization.

But... Their money is green and they have control or at least great influence over some surprising media organizations.

I would say they have an appeal to the Right what something like Scientology has for some on the Left.

Last edited:
Man, I thought the Looney Moonies had disappeared with the death of the reverend.

All the cults want the Trump juice to brainwash more followers.

All the cults want the Trump juice to brainwash more followers.
I think it's the reverse.

Orangina is looking to expand the ranks of the true believers.

Especially those willing to take up arms.

Also... The ranks are thinning for some mystery reason. :o

Yeah. People don't care about Lindell or any of those other nuts. For some reason that escapes me, it's an allegiance to a person and not thoughts or ideas.

Yeah. People don't care about Lindell or any of those other nuts. For some reason that escapes me, it's an allegiance to a person and not thoughts or ideas.
Isn't that what a cult is, more or less? :p

Trump is Bigger than Christ himself to these people.

Lindell is facing the issue of overpromising. He is losing support because he has not delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"