Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 Coming in 3-D?

get used to it, Hunter. it's coming! it's the next evolutionary step in cinema.

anyway...Transformers in 3D would give me a geek attack. i dunno if i could live through such bliss.

Hmm, might have to re-think seeing this next flic in a state of high-ness.

Never seen a movie in 3d but putting on 3d glasses to watch a flick sounds corny and irritating.

They should come up with a way so that films can be 3D without having to wear glasses. Perhaps put a layer of the 3-d paper in front of the screen or something like that. I don't know.

It being 3-D could be a lot of fun. I still remember watching that one Movie with Michael Jackson in a Disneyland theater. Don't know what it was about, but there was some kind of witch with huge ash nails, which freaked me out as a kid, and some fairy like fuzzball that was flying all around the place and I kept trying to catch it.

hmm i dont get it is it gona be like 3d whit glasses or 3d like the new upcoming starwars??
please if its 3d let it be whit the glasses
but i think 3d ar more for the third movie of transformers like spykids did
still think its fcking up the movie

If they don't make the movie revolve around it, you know with objects coming towards the screen just because theres 3-D or first person views with hands coming at you, hokey stuff like that, then it might be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"