Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 First UHQ stills

Good find. I like that last pic of NEST. A lot of little details in there.
Can't wait to see it in the movie.

WHEN do you think will see sum CGI of the transformers like The fallen ....?
120nz1i.jpg
More of these Pictures Anyone.....?

Fallen was shown in the latest trailer in the desert crouching, right?

LG
HP
Panasonic
Cisco

How many other brands can you count in the last pic :whatever:

Damn you michael bay!

LG
HP
Panasonic
Cisco

How many other brands can you count in the last pic :whatever:

Damn you michael bay!

Oh my God! Product placement.

Big deal. They have actual products in it. I really don't see why people get their panties in a bunch over this.

Oh my God! Product placement.

Big deal. They have actual products in it. I really don't see why people get their panties in a bunch over this.

I was referencing to Bay's extreme use of product placement. Just watch The Island.

I was referencing to Bay's extreme use of product placement. Just watch The Island.

That ''extreme use of product placement'' is what gets use more BAYSPLOTIONS!!! So he can do all the product placement he wants if it means more robot action :).

Uh, that product placement isn't even in his control

I've seen The Island. I understand what you're saying. I just don't agree with it. It's a huge complaint I hear from people all the time with plenty of movies. I just don't see what's wrong with product placement. It gets them more money. And it prevents them from doing having a character drink something like "Fizzy Cola" rather than Pepsi or Coke. Just seems stupid to me.

I just get the feeling that I'm watching a commercial. I could care less if I see some no name or made up brand. Doesn't really take the realism away for me.

So you think the real world doesnt have product placement all over it? I bet in your room right now, there are product logos all over the place. Your computer probably has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"