Revenge of the Fallen Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen Teaser Poster Revealed!!!

FREAKING AWESOME!

BTW, I think it's obvious what the poster is supposed to resemble.

My thoughts exactly. If you look at the whole pic without focusing on all the detail you have the decepticon symbol.
My second impression was that it looked like Barricade but after seing the tweaked pic it's definitely someone else. But YEAH, the decepticon symbol is part of the concept.
Wonder if they'll make one based on the autobot symbol, too!!

Maybe I'm the only one, but looking at the poster I get the impression that whoever that is, most likely the Fallen, is wearing the robotic equivalent of a pharaoh headpiece (the segments running down either side of its head), which would tie in nicely with the ancient Egypt theme of the movie.
That's what i thought when i first saw it. :up:

It's the Fallen. It's not Jetfire or anyone else we have seen.

I'm going with The Fallen. Note the symbols on each side of him running down. It does look like a pharaoh's headpiece. Interesting. Also, I was looking at the comic pic of Megs bowing down to the monolith with the face on it, and noticed it has some of the same symbols that are on the teaser poster.

Last edited:
this was posted on another site. I think this is a pretty logically explanation of this character, most likely the fallen.

Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Egyptian god of chaos who embodied the principle of hostility if not of outright evil. He was associated with foreign lands and was the adversary of the god Osiris. Seth was usually depicted in human form with a head of indeterminate origin, though said to resemble that of an aardvark. He had a curved snout, erect square- tipped ears and a long forked tail. Sometimes he was represented in entirely animal form with a body similar to that of a greyhound.

this person thinks fallen is this god. which would explain the egyptian set pieces and the pyramids. I like this idea, alot, I hope it's true.

Whatever robot it is, it looks ****ing sweet as hell. That's indisputable

Hmm, yeah I forgot about those set photos of Egypt. Yeah, that would make sense... Fallen probably crash-landed in Egypt centuries ago and set himself up as a god, then got his ass kicked by Prime or whoever and was incapacitated... until now. :)

there's a claim on TFW that this is the fallen and that we will be getitng at least 2 more posters during Feb... one of Prime and the other of Jetfire.

not seen anythig to back up this claim tho.... guess we'll have to wait and see....

For the people who think the teaser poster is fake,it isn't,if you go to one of the threads at Bay's shootfortheedit site,he even acknowledge's that the teaser poster is official by saying revenge is coming.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ead.php?t=3323

Okay it's time to turn up the heat on Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen. We've waited low in the weeds letting all the summer movies get their stuff out. We've seen the great year end movies, and watched the upcoming clips of the upcoming summer fare. We've seen certain movies coming out even try to duplicate Transformer size robots in their ads. Please, come on.

Well, I promise you we will rock your world with Transformers 2. The fans wanted ROBOTS KICKING ASS - well we got it. Today we are releasing the teaser poster and soon the onslaught will continue with a steady drum beat until June 26th.

I'll keep you informed.

Bay

With all the things coming out the side of the head, and the way they get shorter near the top, it looks like a Pharaoh's Headdress. The Fallen is the Eqyptian God Anubis!

edit... somebody's mentioned it already. Ah well.

Hmm, yeah I forgot about those set photos of Egypt. Yeah, that would make sense... Fallen probably crash-landed in Egypt centuries ago and set himself up as a god, then got his ass kicked by Prime or whoever and was incapacitated... until now. :)
i dont like the idea that OP was on earth before.

We dont know if its legit yet guys.

And you can keep thinking that.

Yeah I totally agree... so this logo for the decepticons, is actually the face of the Fallen.

That's what I think; it's the Fallen, and that Fallen could be the first-ever Decepticon.

I've been thinking though, maybe this Fallen's story has nothing to do with Unicron.

Let the drum beat begin.......

its already been confirmed who it is, its Soundwave... although not how i would of pictured him but...

I was told it was the fallen and that there were two more posters in the pipeline for Prime and Jetfire

I was told it was the fallen and that there were two more posters in the pipeline for Prime and Jetfire

he's right, prime and jetfire are to follow this teaser. and this one is the fallen.

It looks like a one-sheet for a horror movie.

Oh wait, it is. Never mind.

Is it just me or does this Transformer bear a resemblance to the Anubis?

Interesting, but isn't that sort of rehashing Megatron's story from the first movie a bit? The big bad leaves Cybertron, crashes on Earth however many millenia ago and gets released in the modern age. I like the Egyptian link, but hopefully the story is different if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"