Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 merchandise

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
I know it's way too early for it, but I thought why not start a thread talking about merchandise for the new movie; at least until some pics or info pops up.

Judging by the pics alone, I think I may have to get a new Ratchet figure.

They need to redo a lot of figures, mainly Ratchet like you said, and Iron Hide. The last toy line had a lot of lame ass rehashes.

I have hope though, they finally made a new Voyager Prime with two swords, two guns, and a slimmer body, seen here: http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=13734&ss=as

I'm hoping for a complete re-do of Ratchet, where it would basically be the mold of the deluxe class from the NEST line and make it a voyager class. I'm also hoping for many more Leader class figures.

As for deluxes, I'm betting there will be another Bumblebee that will be the exact same mold as the previous lines, so I won't be picking up another Bumblebee. I am looking foward to more Human Alliance figures. They can take away the human figures for all I care, but I love my HA Skids even though it isn't in scale with any of my other figures. Hopefully Hasbro can produce more HA figures

Yeah, more Leader Class figures would be nice. Shame the Fallen never got a Leader Class.

do you think they'll make a Shockwave leader class?

I think that depends on if his character is as important of a villain as Megatron and if he's fairly big. At the least, I'd expect a Voyager mold for Shockwave. I'd just really like to see more Leader figures because it sucks looking at my Fallen voyager figure standing next to Leader Class Prime.

I hope there are some beastly Prime and Megatron toys. Those are always nice.

I'm hoping that the Autobot fire truck gets a Leader Class toy.

Hopefully there will be some nice promotions at Comic-Con 2011 as well.

I want to see more leader class figures. Megs and Prime are cool but would be nice to see the others.

Are they going to release prime with his trailer?

i dont think they will cuz he doesnt have it in the movie

i dont think they will cuz he doesnt have it in the movie
Yes, he does. Prime has his trailer in TF3. Have you been living under a rock?

TF35.jpg

He look's so cool, I can't wait for this movie.

There will be a LOT of set merchandise floating around already, because a lot of the crew gear, looks like it could just be official merchandise.. Like, it had pretty bad ass designs on them.. And a lot of them sell that stuff on set to people that didnt work for the crew.. so im sure it will be confused for actual merchandise once people start selling it online.

i hope the leader prime figure is the same as the one from part 2 but with minor changes, maybe give him a gun this time. I have ROTF leader class prime it is (with the exception of the part metal 20th anniversary editions) the best prime figure across the line ;).

As far as merchandise goes since I'll be strapped for cash I'll only be buying the comic book adaptation and the music score soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"